Does anyone know/have/have experience with T. Rockfield pickups?

I've heard stuff about them being really good, but I also didn't know if that was just marketing jargon. I'm looking at mainly the Active Black Betty's, and the Mafias. I heard that the Mafias where better than the Black Bettys, and I heard a few say that they're even better than an EMG 81/85 setup.

I just wanted to check because I plan on getting either a Michael Kelly Hex Deluxe, or NV, so I wanted some opinions/reviews, per se.

Also, I play mostly metal (Just like everyone else ...

Thanks guys!
If your looking for some cheaper active pickups, guitar heads and dragon make emg copies for 70 bucks a set or something. Never tried any rockfield pickups, but I have always wanted to.
Agile AL3000
Douglas WRL90
SX SR1 STD Plus
J&D Strat
Squier Tele
Sammick TR2
Douglas Draco
Peavey JSX
Bugera V5
TWANGED VJ
Quote by JoePerry4life
If your looking for some cheaper active pickups, guitar heads and dragon make emg copies for 70 bucks a set or something. Never tried any rockfield pickups, but I have always wanted to.

I'm not really looking for pickups to buy, I'm just curious as to if Rockfields are any good, since the Michael Kellys are equipped with them.
Sorry, I have know experience with the Rockfield Mafias, the only thing I know is that the high(er)-end B.C. Rich guitars are equipped with them.
But I only heard good things about them from a few people, so they shouldn't be crap.
Fender American Special HSS Stratocaster
Ibanez 1987 Roadstar II Deluxe
Yamaha THR10X
Marshall JCM900 SL-X
Ibanez WD-7 Weeping Demon Wah
TC Electronic Polytune
Seymour Duncan Tweakfuzz
Quote by JesusCrisp
Sorry, I have know experience with the Rockfield Mafias, the only thing I know is that the high(er)-end B.C. Rich guitars are equipped with them.
But I only heard good things about them from a few people, so they shouldn't be crap.

Hmm... Sounds good to me. I've had the chance to play the Rockfields(?) and they didnt sound to bad. Luckily the store had a valvking for me to play through, so I was able to get close my sound