That's an SX, you can get them at rondomusic.com and a few other places. They're super cheap, and kind of pretty good quality.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Looks like the headstock says "SX" which is a rondomusic.com brand...

However, checking the teles they currently have for sale, the headstock doesn't look like that.

The headstock on that guitar looks like the headstock on SX strats.... so maybe older models used to look like that.

I just checked ebay, and i see a few SX tele's with that style headstock.... so that's my guess.

Edit: darn beaten to it... should have spent less time researching and more time posting.
Gear:
2003 Fender Standard Strat w/ Texas Specials
2010 EBMM BFR JP6
2012 Babicz Identity Dreadnaught
2015 Gibson Les Paul Traditional SR
Line 6 POD HD500
Peavey XXX 112
Fender Blues Jr
Hmm, the honey blonde Tele for $109 on rondo's doesn't look too bad. You said these are fairly good guitars?

I mean, a second guitar, especially a Tele would be nice to thrash around with

ESP EC-1000 *Vintage Black*
Orange TH30 Head
Orange PPC212-OB

DiMarzio Cables
i've only heard good things about agile guitars, and for $100 it's not TOO big of a risk, right? i say go for it, it's a pretty sweet looking guitar!
Warmoth Telecaster Deluxe. Warmoth Strat. Seagull Artist Portrait Acoustic.

"Well good God damn and other such phrases, I haven't heard a beat like this in ages!"
-Dan Le Sac Vs The Scroobius Pip
I've only heard good things about Rondo
and it's $100, not TOO much of a loss.
Tim.

You have entered the Twilight Zone
Beyond this world strange things are known
Use this key, unlock the door
See what your fate might have in store
Come explore your dreams' creation
Enter this world of imagination
Dunno bout the guitars, but I have two SX basses, and I find that the Wood is suprisingly good quality, but you're still paying for a $150 guitar electronics. Upgrade he electronics and hardware, and you'll have yourself a frankenstine MIM Fender.