Hey guys, i'm from the great white north, but will get the oppertunity to go down to GC in the states on friday, and i know for sure i will buy 2 sets of cables (monster since here in canada they cost 150% of the GC price + anothe 13% for taxes.. yay. fun) and i was thinking of maybe picking up a delay and reverb.

So first question - i know monster cables have lifetime warranty, and if they happen to break can i bring them in to any monster cable retailer? (even if i buy in the states?)

Second question - i like to keep my signal as analog as i can; i was wondering if you guys had suggestions/ comments on the following two pedals i wanted to pick up:

1 - MXR carbon copy delay
2 - EHX holy grail

My Set up:
Gibson les paul standard->TU2->Dunlop Wah-> TS808-> MXR10bEQ->AMP (Ceriaton JCM800 2204 50 watt [this amp is awesome. buy it])

My styles:
80's rock ei Guns and Roses, rhodes, stuff like that.

I do not use delay often and ahve considered high end eventide/ TC elec stuff with TAP trem (which i thought i needed) but i see that i am ok with my set up now, but would like some delay and a touch of reverb.

I saw that the MXR is analog and that the EHX is not, which sucks but i am not spending $700 on the '63 fender reverb unit.

I was wondering, would these pedals color my signal too much - should i keep my signal cleaner? ( i am mostly asking this for the reverb as i kind of want a delay so i can do the intro in welcome to the jungle lol...)

Sorry i wrote a paragraph for a simple question!
Pow-Chika-Wah-Wah
Pow-Chika-Chika-Wah-wah
Quote by Professor Fate

I was wondering, would these pedals color my signal too much - should i keep my signal cleaner? ( i am mostly asking this for the reverb as i kind of want a delay so i can do the intro in welcome to the jungle lol...)

A digital delay could be considered 'cleaner' than an analog delay, but it's all up to what you personally prefer. You could look into the Malekko 919; it's an analog delay with tap tempo, which you actually might find yourself using in a band situation.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Would you guys reccomend the TC Nova or the EHX deluxe memory man if going for digital?
Pow-Chika-Wah-Wah
Pow-Chika-Chika-Wah-wah
The Boss RV5 is really good if you're wanting to do some super ambiet music.
I use the Holy Grail and i love the sounds i get from it.

also i would look into getting a DD-6 for delay needs. It has a lot of choices.
As a delay, I would look into the Vox Time Machine. It's so WONDERFUL. I start to drool whenever I use it. And there is so much stuff you can do with it.

As for reverb, I have fallen in love with the Digitech Hardwire Reverb. It's very nice, and I have yet to see a bad review for it.