So I've been working on this for like..two months. I stopped working on it for awhile, then started, so there's a ****ty interlude, and a ****ty solo on the end that was added last minute.

So anyway, YES, its a word play..sort of on Megadeth's Amerikhastan.
Cause I'm lame like that.

Anywho, here it is. Comments as always, are appreciated.
Attachments:
Canadahar.ZIP
"Yes it's a rip off of amerikhastan" What?

I haven't heard the song this is supposed to be a rip-off of but if it is a rip-off then why upload it?

For what it's worth the intro riff was mediocre compared to the awesome verse riff and intro II riff.

The pre-chorus sounded a bit too similar to the verse riff for my liking but the chorus was good. I think it could have done with a bit of slower part at 60 to diversify the track however.

Verse II is odd but gives the track a different direction so I don't mind it.

The interlude is strange and slows the pace of the song. And I'm not sure whether that's a good thing.

From there on the tone changes and I think that this is a good thing. It certainly allows breathing space in the song but it's dragged on for a little too long.

I think you could inserted a harmony at bar 140... That would make the track so awesome.

A solo could come in on verse III as opposed to vocals.

The end solo and riff was pretty awesome to be honest.

I like it alot. It's definately my kind of music. 7/10

Definately has the potential to be 8.5-9/10

Could you crit my shattering gods song in my signature?
Haha, the music is not a rip off, the title is. Well, its more of a wordplay.

Anywho,
thanks for the crit, I'll be sure to spice it up and add changes where suggested.
If you want I could show you what I mean in my criticism... I'd be happy to play around with your track and see what you think
Nice... As I say I haven't had alot of time to do it... And also it may not be to your taste so I apologise...

It seems a bit rushed but it's just to give you an idea...
Attachments:
Canadahar.zip