so theres a guy on clist willing to trade me a mesa mark IV 112 combo for my mesa 212 and $350.

yay or nay?
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
yes IF you lower it to 250
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
Quote by WTF!!is a TAB
yes IF you lower it to 250

hm...well my mesa cab was 420 new. lets say it was still worth that. that would make my total 770. you think thats too much for a mark iv?
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
Quote by InanezGuitars44
hm...well my mesa cab was 420 new. lets say it was still worth that. that would make my total 770. you think thats too much for a mark iv?

you could only buy a III for that money
feel free to add me
i dont understand your logic here. i know i could only buy a III for that much, BUT i have the opportunity to get a IV for that much.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
Quote by InanezGuitars44
i dont understand your logic here. i know i could only buy a III for that much, BUT i have the opportunity to get a IV for that much.

Just do it.

Edit:
just give me a fender and let me rip
Quote by InanezGuitars44

its a great deal man.

Mark III's costs 700-900 while Mark IV Combos costs 1000-1400 from what i seen on eBay.
feel free to add me
i know its a great deal lol. i guess just the way you worded your first couple posts made it seem like you thought it was too high of a price or something. anyway, he has a possible buyer and im waiting on that to happen/fall through. im gonna buy that and sell my 5150 and buy a new cab for my stiletto lol. and if i end up not liking the mark, ill just turn around and sell it for 1000 or so.

aka...me=win if i get it

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
try it. you dont like it you can always sell for a profit.
I traded in my Real Books for Robbins and Cotran Pathology Textbooks
Do it.

That's a ridiculous deal. Maybe WTF thought you meant a 2x12 Mesa combo?
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
If you win, you win. Not more to it then that.

Hooray for buying used!
"If you're looking for me,
you better check under the sea,
because that's where you'll find me..."
Quote by MatrixClaw
Do it.

That's a ridiculous deal. Maybe WTF thought you meant a 2x12 Mesa combo?

matrix telling me i got a good deal? i think i just crapped my pants. although i shouldnt get too happy, youll trade a stick of bubblegum for mark five in a couple weeks just to one up me...

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
Looks like a good deal to me, jump on it, maybe see if u can get it for a little lower
Gear
Guitars
- Ibanez GRX20
- Austin SG
- Alveraz Artist Acoustic Electric
Amps
- Kustom 15W
- Peavey Vypyr 75W
- Monitor speaker!
Effects
- Behringer V-Amp Multi-effects
- Dunlop Cry Baby Wah
- Tubescreamer
- Sampera I
Quote by InanezGuitars44
matrix telling me i got a good deal? i think i just crapped my pants. although i shouldnt get too happy, youll trade a stick of bubblegum for mark five in a couple weeks just to one up me...

Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
so the deal fell through. when i emailed him, there was a possible buyer on hold. well, he ended up buying it....

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
Quote by InanezGuitars44
so the deal fell through. when i emailed him, there was a possible buyer on hold. well, he ended up buying it....

daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.