iv been looking 4 a band 4 about a year and iv not found people at my school who are willing 2 put time in 2 make a band! i was in 1 but we never practiced and was in another but they left cos they wanted 2 focus on school .... i just cant find ny1 who likes 2 play music at my school! can yu giv me some tips?
Quote by KoenDercksen
What's with the typing dude...

Seriously go on craigslist or something, find people to jam with and eventually you'll end up with a band!

+1
My Gear:
Ibanez JEM7V
IK Multimedia StealthPlug w/ all modelling software

Don't worry... I'll get a sig sometime. Maybe.
Treat it like finding a wife and don't settle for something less than what you're looking for. Really, patience is the key, wait, and whiel you're waiting prepare so when the opprotunity comes you'll have no problems riding with it.

You can't force life to give you something but you can prepare yourself for if it does.
thanks 4 the tips ... i realised guitar and women hav alot in common! yu never get the dream guitar and ur friend always gets the really great guitar/girl

or is this just me?
Quote by bainsy911
thanks 4 the tips ... i realised guitar and women hav alot in common! yu never get the dream guitar and ur friend always gets the really great guitar/girl

or is this just me?

that made me laugh.
Quote by Holy Katana
Your last job only paid you $7.00 AUD an hour? That's like $6.05 in the US. What the hell is the minimum wage over there?

Quote by titsmcgee852
$0 for volunteer work

ollollolollol

^
Quote by bainsy911

or is this just me?

LMAO
Quote by bainsy911

or is this just me?

sigged.