Hey if anyone knows where I can get a poster with the same image as the print on that shirt that would be great.

And for a more productive thread, post any posters you have in your room.
Peace.

EDIT: I've obviously googled it and have searched for a good 30 mins thats why I decided to ask the pit. I'm sure that somebody in the pit knows of a website.
Attachments:
wutang.jpg
Fuck rights, I believe in something... even a guy like Merlin you know?
Last edited by tfo//t at Sep 2, 2009,
So you want a Wu-Tang Clan poster? If only there was such a place one could search for things like this....Oh Wait!
I have Led Zep, Sex Pistols, a photocopy of the inside sleeve of Paranoid, a total guitar guitar hero card for Jimi Hendrix and Page, a picture of Kurt Cobain, picture of No Age, a picture of deerhunter (see avatar), a small picture of a beige Jaguar, and a newspaper clipping of a cow with it's head in a washing machine.
CuSO4

"I don't have an instrument, I don't have a great voice, I just have some nice clothes maybe." paul rutherford
Quote by Ricebag Darrel
Maybe he doesn't use google because of political and moral reasons

But shurely then he could use Yahoo!
Is it not?

On topic:
I have no posters in my room ,because i don't know where to get cool posters.
Last edited by Waffleguy at Sep 2, 2009,
Turkeyburger's list of posters
The Beatles
Rolling Stones
Tool
Guitar scales
Led Zeppelin
Ramones
Buddy Guy x4 plus a photograph
Autographed Kris Lager photo
Mato Nanji photo
Derek Trucks photo
Black Keys concert poster
BB King
SRV
North Mississippi Allstars
Big Sugar
Jimmy Page/Robert Plant
Kurt Cobain
Ashley Hartman (bikini poster)
Jimi Hendrix
Brooke Burke (bikini poster)
end of list
Last edited by Turkeyburger at Sep 2, 2009,
I have Master of Puppets and Jimi Hendrix Live at Woodstock. Have no idea though.
I have Iron Maiden, a bunch of motocross posters, Rancid, Metallica, and a poster sized drawing of Eddie
E-Married to Eddie4President

ARMENIAN

Quote by VANGELIS!
Ya, my mom walked in on me taking a **** into my coffee mug when I was 23. There was a spider in the bathroom and I was too scared to go in

Quote by angusfan16
I'll join. I have a vagina.