I have a Ibanez prototype endorsed guitar made by the Ibanez Custom Shop in North Hollywood in '98 I am trying to sell. I need to contact them in hopes that I can send them the guitar and get authentication. Is it possible? By the way, they make the SICKEST guitars!

Anyone whos curious can check it out

http://i744.photobucket.com/albums/xx81/Strike4/Guitar-1.jpg

1 of 1 no serial number. It's a shame they didn't make more of them.
Last edited by POTFORTY2 at Sep 2, 2009,
i def dont go to ibanez for a a guitar like that, but... yes they do make awesome guitars

GUITARS CURRENTLY USED
Ibanez RG7621
Ibanez RG121
ESP LTD H-400
Nice neck brace.
Quote by bendystraw
what's pron?

EDIT: i googled it, you guys are gross.

a2m/gape/murder/suicide/farrakhan/braziliancakefarts/bugera
i don`t see why you can`t contact LACS send them a email explaining everything about the guitar and the serial number (ibanez factory model serial numbers are untraceable to a specific guitar btw), send them loads of pics they might even suggest a price, the worst they can do is say no....
Quote by ibanezgod1973
i don`t see why you can`t contact LACS send them a email explaining everything about the guitar and the serial number (ibanez factory model serial numbers are untraceable to a specific guitar btw), send them loads of pics they might even suggest a price, the worst they can do is say no....

That's what this post is about. I don't have their email and can't find it. The guitar doesn't have a serial number or factory model it's one of a kind which is why I need to contact the custom shop.
Quote by no.mop
Nice neck brace.

...Ok... Thanks for going off topic asshole.
Quote by POTFORTY2
This thread is about my guitar. Not me or my neck brace. Please read before you post, and if your only intention is to spam get a life.

he didnt spam, he offered a helpful, RELEVANT link, which might narrow your search, rather than asking a broad, international forum such as UG.

and if you are so sensitive about your neck brace, DONT INCLUDE IT IN THE PICTURE!!

but it is quite humorous.