Are this specs are specs of a real epiphone les paul custom?
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Striking classic axe with Gold hardware! Stately good looks and a sound that simply catches your ear from the first note - what more do you expect from an instrument that practically defined an entire genre of music? Based on the original Les Paul design, the Custom has 2 humbuckers, gold hardware, set mahogany neck, and a rosewood fingerboard with block inlays. Mahogany/alder top and body. Body, neck, and headstock binding. 2 volume and 2 tone controls, with a 3-way toggle switch.

Epiphone Les Paul Custom Features:
Color: Ebony
Body Wood: Mahogany/Alder
Top Wood: Mahogany/Alder
Neck Wood: Mahogany
Neck Profile: Set, 1-11/16" nut
Fingerboard: Rosewood
Position Markers: Pearloid block inlays
Scale length: 24 3/4"
Number of Frets: 22
Pickups: 2 humbuckers
Controls: 2 volume, 2 tone
Pickup Switching: 3-way selector
Hardware: Gold
Bridge/Tailpiece: Stopbar
Yeah, pretty much.
But they're also the specs of a fake one.
Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

SuperLol'd
Someone could have been a total dick and said "No. That's nothing like an LP. Sounds like Squier Strat to me."

But then again, that's kinda mean.

Speaking on those specs, an LP could have 24 frets, a single bridge humbucker, chrome/nickel/brass/black nickel/black hardware, a maple top, made of basswood and a maple neck with a 25.5" scale.

Of course you probably wouldn't see that from Epiphone. Though the Prophecy LP has 24 frets...
AFAIK Epiphone use Luan for body and neck, which is Mahogany family but not the sort used on Gibsons.
If the body is Mahogany/Alder and the top (cap?) is Mahogany/Alder what happened to the traditional Maple cap? Or on Epiphones, the Maple veneer?
Wherever this came from, it is a long way from an instrument that practically defined an entire genre of music
I pick up my guitar and play
Just like Yesterday

T C Ellis Series 2 LP w/Skatterbrane Quiescence pups
Cort EVL-K6
Yamaha RGX211 modded
H&S Electric 12-string
Shaftsbury Ricki 4001
'84 Fender Yale
Roland Cube 15x