Hiya.

this is my first trip to the forums. i looked for a forum on repair, and this is as close as i could see.

i have a hole in my first guitar that i'm quite upset about. i won't be able to get it fixed very soon. times are tight. but i know i will eventually and i just want to know how much i should expect to pay someone to fix it. i'd rather not do it myself, as money won't be an object since the guitar itself is priceless to me. the hole isn't all the way through, and it isn't even all that big. it just breaks my heart for it to be there.
Maybe some wood filler and paint over it? Put a cool sticker over it? Put more holes?

Wow, I know scratches can be a pretty big bummer... but a HOLE?
Quote by CLIFF_BURTON
Maybe some wood filler and paint over it? Put a cool sticker over it? Put more holes?

Wow, I know scratches can be a pretty big bummer... but a HOLE?

He said it was priceless, im pretty sure he doesnt want his beloved guitar to resemble swiss cheese

I drilled a hole into my BC rich, filled it with wall filler and painted over it, now its just like it was never there.
Gear!
Jackson RR3 with EMGs!
B.C. Rich KKV
Yamaha F-310 Acoustic

Digitech Bad Monkey.

Peavey Valveking 112
hm. i guess i was just assuming it would be some big operation to fix it. sounds pretty simple. ill find someone handy to do it.

if the guitar wasn't so precious to me, i'd probably just slap a sticker over it.
more holes? well at least you're thinking outside of the box. way, way outside.
how big and deep is the hole? what caused it? is it a hollow body or acoustic, or is it a solid body electric? if it's a hollow body or an acoustic I have no idea how you would fix that, but if it's solid it should be easy to fix

what kinda paint job does it have?
uhhh

why?...
how the hell did it hapen? and wtf, 0osh you PUT a hole in your guitar?
Quote by Scowmoo

You deserved this, Matt.