I just started playing the guitar about 2 months ago, and i need to get a good sounding amp. I am on a budget, wanting to spend less than $150...as this is just a practice amp for me. I was looking at a few options being the Micro Cube, the Spyder 3, and the Vypyr 15. Which is moreso reccommended, and if not one of these please give me some info.

Thanks
Vyper...

Do you already have an amp? Anything you get for $150 may not be noticeably better...

2001 Ernie Ball Music Man Axis Super Sport
2001 MIM Standard Strat
Peavey Classic 30 112 Combo.
My Gear
Quote by jonmo1
Vyper...

Do you already have an amp? Anything you get for $150 may not be noticeably better...

Bought a Behringer GM108 used for $20......definately need something quite better
I bought a peavey vypyr 15w for $100 and i've been extremely happy with it, i would recommend it for the price.
Quote by mauler5858
Bought a Behringer GM108 used for $20......definately need something quite better

Problem is, you're not likely to get anything that is "Quite Better" with $150.

I'd say save some more and get a real amp. You already have a practice amp, no need for another one..

But, just opinion...

2001 Ernie Ball Music Man Axis Super Sport
2001 MIM Standard Strat
Peavey Classic 30 112 Combo.
My Gear
save some money and get something with a better tone, and with more than 15W, so you can use it for playing in places other than your bedroom
Quote by jonmo1
Problem is, you're not likely to get anything that is "Quite Better" with $150.

I'd say save some more and get a real amp. You already have a practice amp, no need for another one..

But, just opinion...

Yeah. Good call. ^
Wait.

Roger Waters - 12th May!