Page 1 of 96
I recently saw the trailer for the new movie (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvLUrF3ItGQ) And It made me think of all the Saturday mornings when I would wake up and go sit in front of the T.V And watch that show..
Honestly- He was a beast.

Have you guys ever heard of the show?
Did you watch the show?
...What about the movie?

UG DOES forgive, then eventually forgets

Luigi>Mario

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Anyone who sucks my dick is special.
I heard about the movie...

Might suck as much as that cruddy Dragonball movie.
私の名前はアジリョです

Quote by MarshmallowPies
I snapped my high E once and sliced my finger open, so I can only assume snapping the low E would put me into a coma or something.
Quote by WonderBagel
I recently saw the trailer for the new movie (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvLUrF3ItGQ) And It made me think of all the Saturday mornings when I would wake up and go sit in front of the T.V And watch that show..

Have you guys ever heard of the show?
Did you watch the show?
...What about the movie?

Quote by imdeth
Centorium you dick
I keep lookin behind me,You're amazing at this

Quote by Aerokizzombie
Dam,Cent, ur repeating man scares the shit out of me, its so true

Quote by CodChick
Omg Cent,Ive been havin nightmares because of u

Quote by MCMXCII
**** you man,I was just going to bed

I'm scary
I thought the show seemed pretty stupid, but the trailer for the movie looks kind of cool. I want to see more than just the teaser trailer before I decide if I want to see the movie.
This is like the nostalgia thread for 12 year olds.
Chinese Democracy is a great album, people need to get over Slash.

Proud fan of Pop, Rap, Rock, and Metal.
Quote by Bizarro
How old are you

Old enough to know a good show when I see one.
Still waiting for someone to say "I'm 12 and I know what this is"...... >.>

Luigi>Mario

Quote by WantsLesPaul
so... according to wikipedia, the show started in february of 2005. which, if your profile is right, means you were almost 15 when the show started. kinda weird spending your saturday mornings at 15 watching cartoons. but hey, not everyone grows up i guess
Guitars:
PRS SE Custom 24
Partscaster
MIM Tele
Gear:
Em Drive Clone (w/ Klon buffer) > Paramount Clone > OCD > Westminster Effects Knox 800 > ISP Decimator > m5 > Nova Repeater > Trinity T2 > W.E. Sturgeon Reverb > AC15C1
the show was meh i think haven't seen the trailer for the movie though and don't even mention the draqgon ball z movie
Originally Posted by TeenBite
Pfft, you all with your big shredding solos. I just play pinch harmonics, then play the same note again without a pinch harmonic. Everyone is like "teh fook?!".
That show was the ****. The movie just looks like ****.
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
Quote by Sox0690
kinda weird spending your saturday mornings at 15 watching cartoons. but hey, not everyone grows up i guess

Luigi>Mario

Quote by WantsLesPaul
the show was alright, but of a guilty pleasure of mine :S, but they should of stuck to the semi anime theme for the movie, making it "real" makes it look ridiculous
Quote by imdeth
Centorium you dick
I keep lookin behind me,You're amazing at this

Quote by Aerokizzombie
Dam,Cent, ur repeating man scares the shit out of me, its so true

Quote by CodChick
Omg Cent,Ive been havin nightmares because of u

Quote by MCMXCII
**** you man,I was just going to bed

I'm scary
Quote by Sox0690
so... according to wikipedia, the show started in february of 2005. which, if your profile is right, means you were almost 15 when the show started. kinda weird spending your saturday mornings at 15 watching cartoons. but hey, not everyone grows up i guess

I'm 18 and spend most mornings watching cartoons
Quote by Ichikurosaki
I'm 18 and spend most mornings watching cartoons

He knows where it's at.

Luigi>Mario

Quote by WantsLesPaul
So despite all the hate in this thread already, I'm reviving it because I goddamn love this show. Everything about it is awesome. It may take an episode or two to get into, but everything about it is spot on. Especially the humor.

I downloaded the whole series and I'm about halfway through it, although I've seen almost all the rest of it on TV.

Also, Sokka is hilarious.

And yeah, the movie was possibly the worst film ever made. Let's just not talk about it, shall we?
That was an awesome show,seriously,it was a little corny but not something big.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
The Last Airbender and DragonBall Evolution don't exist to me. Terrible movies.

Except in this post.
May the Schwartz be with us! 2012

MAL

Q: OK, so do you care about the labels — nastiest, edgiest team in the NFL?

Jim Schwartz: It's better than the alternative — meekest, least aggressive, softest team in the NFL.

Fuck you guys; I loved that show.

It's awesome indeed,I watched the last episodes today again,the part with the comet was AWESOME.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by Will Swanson
It looks gay.

You're gay.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
I started to watch this show after Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo was ended, I was not disappoint.
Quote by Will Swanson
You're Fassa.

Take that back!
YOU TAKE THAT BACK!
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
The last Airbender was/is great! Both my and my gfs favourite show.

Something tells me the movie's gonna suck, though.

Luckily, it won't have premiere here in Sweden until october...
Quote by Todd Hart
Shooting your friends with a real gun is a definite faux pas.

Quote by mystical_1
Professor Plum in the Studio with a new Amp

Quote by snipelfritz
If only I were the only one at home right now. I don't need my parents asking who Mr. Wiggles is.
Quote by centorium

*Aang*

This is a beast.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
I have the season 1 box set. (Yeah, I'm that big of a fan.) Last night I started watching the show all over again and it certainly brought back good memories.

Uncle Iroh is epic. It's a shame Mako died.
Quote by Jon777
I have the season 1 box set. (Yeah, I'm that big of a fan.) Last night I started watching the show all over again and it certainly brought back good memories.

Uncle Iroh is epic. It's a shame Mako died.

Is that the guy that voiced him?
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
What movie?

No movie of the Last Airbender was EVER MADE.

Ever. Understand? There is no movie.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

I just remembered something.
In the episode where Tof teaches Aang earth bending and he wont do it she tries to annoy him and takes his staff and takes some nuts and smashes them,on the nut sack there was a funny picture of Aang's head can anyone find that for me?
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
(Invalid img)

This is a beast.

Quote by valennic
What movie?

No movie of the Last Airbender was EVER MADE.

Ever. Understand? There is no movie.

Movie? What are you going on about?
The show was pretty lame, but I have always liked the concept of people manipulating the elements as such and the movie appears pretty badass.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws