Page 2 of 96
Quote by Jon777
Yeah, Mako's a very famous Japanese actor. He died in the middle of season 2, if I remember correctly.

How come Uncle Iroh's voice was the same if he died?
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
I liked this show, it really doesn't warrant any bitching. Its on nickelodeon, so if you don't like it you shouldn't be as surprised as you guys are acting.
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
Quote by archangels

Movie? What are you going on about?

I have no idea. I must be drunk. Or something >_>

The show though, good lord I was addicted to that show. I nearly came when the last episode finally aired. And I almost cried when it cut it off at Zuko asking his father where his mom was.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by valennic

The show though, good lord I was addicted to that show. I nearly came when the last episode finally aired. And I almost cried when it cut it off at Zuko asking his father where his mom was.

In here,they aired all the episodes until episode 50 about 5 times,For 1 year I had no ****ing idea how the invasion went,Then I saw the episodes online.
Didn't he say that he banished her?
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
^Why has that question never been answered?!?!?!!!!!!!!¡¡¡¿¿¿?¿
May the Schwartz be with us! 2012

MAL

Q: OK, so do you care about the labels — nastiest, edgiest team in the NFL?

Jim Schwartz: It's better than the alternative — meekest, least aggressive, softest team in the NFL.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
In here,they aired all the episodes until episode 50 about 5 times,For 1 year I had no ****ing idea how the invasion went,Then I saw the episodes online.
Didn't he say that he banished her?

You for real? Where the **** do you live? O_o

No, he never said what happened to her. He alluded to it several times, but he never ****ing said it. Ever. It pissed me off so bad. They need to do a follow up where zuko goes off to search for his mother.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by valennic
You for real? Where the **** do you live? O_o

No, he never said what happened to her. He alluded to it several times, but he never ****ing said it. Ever. It pissed me off so bad. They need to do a follow up where zuko goes off to search for his mother.

In Israel,until like 5 months ago they aired until the 50th episode then back from the start.
Yeah that'd be awesome,I think its the one loose end they left.
WHERE CAN I FIND A PIC OF AANGS NUT SACK.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by valennic

I lost interest in the show when they went in disguise to the fire nation, was the ending good?
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
In Israel,until like 5 months ago they aired until the 50th episode then back from the start.
Yeah that'd be awesome,I think its the one loose end they left.
WHERE CAN I FIND A PIC OF AANGS NUT SACK.

Google I'd imagine

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by darkcheef
I lost interest in the show when they went in disguise to the fire nation, was the ending good?

The ending MADE the show. Easily the best part of the whole damn series.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by valennic
Google I'd imagine

I cant find anything,It's an awesome picture though.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by valennic
The ending MADE the show. Easily the best part of the whole damn series.

Time to watch the last season online
Quote by darkcheef

The end of season 2 and all of 3 were the BEST parts of the show,how can you lose intrest.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
How come Uncle Iroh's voice was the same if he died?

They found a new voice actor. If you watch season 3, you can certainly hear a difference.

Mako was so cool.
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
The end of season 2 and all of 3 were the BEST parts of the show,how can you lose intrest.

I was pissed that they gave Aang hair
What movie are you talking about?

IT DOES NOT EXIST.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

The show was awesome, just saw the movie, it was ****. WORSE than dragon ball evolution.
Quote by darkcheef

Haha dont worry he shaves it,but he kinda had to grow one because hes noticable with a big arrow on his head.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
The cartoon was AWESOME! the movie sucked... And they should have gotten a different guy to play the bald kid (forgot his name)
Quote by leg end

"Roses are red,
Violets are bitchin'
Goddammit woman,
get back in the kitchen"
I think I almost can compete with Iroh in amount of tea drunk every day...

He's still cooler than I'll ever be.
Quote by Todd Hart
Shooting your friends with a real gun is a definite faux pas.

Quote by mystical_1
Professor Plum in the Studio with a new Amp

Quote by snipelfritz
If only I were the only one at home right now. I don't need my parents asking who Mr. Wiggles is.
Last edited by AtaBorMan at Jul 18, 2010,
**** I got the pic of 2 seconds after she smashes the nut sack (
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by darkcheef

I was pissed he cut it off

Watch the last episode, its epic. You'll explode.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by AtaBorMan

In order to be cooler then him,you must save yourself from yourself,while fight yourself trying to stop you from saving yourself.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
How can I make a picture smaller?
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
I was never able to follow the show, because some weekends I saw it and some I didnt
Originally Posted by GbAdimDb5m7
I'd totally eat you.

Quote by Gorelord666
Banned because your avatar blew my mind.

Damn straight.
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
In order to be cooler then him,you must save yourself from yourself,while fight yourself trying to stop you from saving yourself.

Say what?

Explain!
Quote by Todd Hart

Quote by mystical_1

Quote by snipelfritz
If only I were the only one at home right now. I don't need my parents asking who Mr. Wiggles is.
Quote by valennic
What movie are you talking about?

IT DOES NOT EXIST.

I know, right?
We should petition to get a movie made, and possibly have M. Night Shyamalan direct it.
Hurp De Durp
i loved that show
Lets jump in a pool

Last edited by I am wet : Today at 03:26 XM.
Quote by AtaBorMan
Say what?

Explain!

Lol it's from the show when Zuko tries to join them and it doesnt work so he thinks about what his uncle would say.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by AtaBorMan

I'm tellin' ya, man. Uncle Iroh was the shit.
Fuck you guys; I loved that show.
It's ok. I did too

That show was the shit. Never saw the ending though. Kept forgetting when the new episodes were so I never saw them
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
Quote by archangels
Yeah, I'm still wondering if they're ever going to do a followup with that or not.

They really should. The tv show had such a following it'd definitely be appreciated.

I still dont understand all these people talking about a movie. They're obviously drunk.

EDIT:

Quote by Symphonic_Chaos
I know, right?
We should petition to get a movie made, and possibly have M. Night Shyamalan direct it.

I'd rather a drunken chimpanzee did it

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Last edited by valennic at Jul 18, 2010,
I now have an avatar avatar
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
After a quick look on wiki they are making a follow up to the series. It's gonna be set 100 years after the defeat of ozai.

I'm kinda excited it says they gonna release info on it at comic con I think this month.
May the Schwartz be with us! 2012

MAL

Q: OK, so do you care about the labels — nastiest, edgiest team in the NFL?

Jim Schwartz: It's better than the alternative — meekest, least aggressive, softest team in the NFL.

Quote by scrubzyful
I was never able to follow the show, because some weekends I saw it and some I didnt

Watch it online!
Quote by Todd Hart

Quote by mystical_1

Quote by snipelfritz
Quote by maidenrulz19
After a quick look on wiki they are making a follow up to the series. It's gonna be set 100 years after the defeat of ozai.

I'm kinda excited it says they gonna release info on it at comic con I think this month.

Oh man they're all gonna be dead
They should of made it like 30 years after or something.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
Lol it's from the show when Zuko tries to join them and it doesnt work so he thinks about what his uncle would say.

Didn't make sense for him either.

I fail

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
Oh man they're all gonna be dead
They should of made it like 30 years after or something.

Doesn't matter how long after, as long as Iroh's there. I like that guy!
Quote by Todd Hart

Quote by mystical_1

Quote by snipelfritz
Last edited by AtaBorMan at Jul 18, 2010,
Quote by maidenrulz19

So, if I remember the cycle in the show. It would be someone from the water tribe right?