Page 4 of 96
Quote by valennic
*squint*

Why is toph on fire?

He was trippin pretty badly.
When he started worshipping the giant mushroom,Sokka is awesome too with his jokes and what not.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Ok, I'm going to finish watching the final season of Avatar after I finish watching Rurouni Kenshin.
Quote by TheReverend724
That's not too bad

I just need to finish Soul Eater before I watch another 60 episode series

You should do an Avatar marathon!
60 episodes non-stop.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
60 episodes non-stop.

And drop acid before hand.

If you survive it, you are he-man.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

I watched the first episode when it came out. I didn't like it.

The main character annoyed the hell out of me.
Quote by user_nameless
You can go ahead and sponge my bob.

/notfunnyatalljoke.

Quote by halo43
When you date a vegetarian, you're the only meat they'll ever eat.
Quote by valennic
And drop acid before hand.

If you survive it, you are he-man.

I second this,All the glowing there will blow your mind lol.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
It's better if it doesnt come here :P

Well, we shall see. I'm downloading it for my brother right now, so I'll see for myself how bad it really is.

Anyway, Israel FTW!!!
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
60 episodes non-stop.

I tried to do that. Two things stopped me;

1. Brain overload.

2. Megavideo had a time-limit.
Quote by Todd Hart
Shooting your friends with a real gun is a definite faux pas.

Quote by mystical_1
Professor Plum in the Studio with a new Amp

Quote by snipelfritz
If only I were the only one at home right now. I don't need my parents asking who Mr. Wiggles is.
Last edited by AtaBorMan at Jul 18, 2010,
It's 61 epispodes, actually. The finale is a three part.

Sokka definitely the funniest one in the show, but Toph has some pretty good lines too. Like in The Library when they're flying around looking for it.

"There it is!"
*Everyone turns to look*
"That's what it'll sound like when one of you finally sees it."
*Waves hand in front of face smiling*
Quote by archangels

Sokka definitely the funniest one in the show, but Toph has some pretty good lines too. Like in The Library when they're flying around looking for it.

"There it is!"
*Everyone turns to look*

At first glance, that sounded more like "These go to eleven!".
Then I read it again.
Then I realized it's 03:40 in the morning here, and that might be the reason for my failness in this thread. I'm off to bed. Good night, guys!
Quote by Todd Hart
Shooting your friends with a real gun is a definite faux pas.

Quote by mystical_1
Professor Plum in the Studio with a new Amp

Quote by snipelfritz
If only I were the only one at home right now. I don't need my parents asking who Mr. Wiggles is.
Quote by AtaBorMan
I tried to do that. Two things stopped me;

1. Brain overload.

2. Megavideo had a time-limit.

I watched a series with 160+ episodes in 5 days last year... I was really, really bored and the show was addicting.

This site is pretty good, most of the videos don't have megavideo IIRC

http://www.digavatar.com/
Quote by archangels

"There it is!"
*Everyone turns to look*

Haha yeah she's awesome too,Still cant find her smashing Aang's nut sack with a stick
What do you think the best part of the show is?
Oh and Israel FTW!!!
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by darkcheef
I watched a series with 160+ episodes in 5 days last year... I was really, really bored and the show was addicting.

This site is pretty good, most of the videos don't have megavideo IIRC

http://www.digavatar.com/

Thanks for the site I'll go watch it now :P
Maybe you're not a douchbag like I thought you were.
That Chibi this is hilarious.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Last edited by GbAdimDb5m7 at Jul 18, 2010,
Quote by TheReverend724
What's the blind chick's name?

Toph. pronounced (toff). I love the show. The movie is pretty good.
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
Haha yeah she's awesome too,Still cant find her smashing Aang's nut sack with a stick
What do you think the best part of the show is?
Oh and Israel FTW!!!

Also, I haven't seen enough of the show, but probably parts with lots of water-bending (yes, I'm in love with water and ice. Deal with it. Too bad we have a shortage of both here).
Quote by jimmyled

Also, I haven't seen enough of the show, but probably parts with lots of water-bending (yes, I'm in love with water and ice. Deal with it. Too bad we have a shortage of both here).

Yeah it sucks there aren't enough water here.
How could you not have seen it they aired it about 12 times before they moved on to the final 10 episodes :P
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
Yeah it sucks there aren't enough water here.
How could you not have seen it they aired it about 12 times before they moved on to the final 10 episodes :P

Because I do not own a TV.

אלה החיים.
I've been watching this show for the past few weeks. I'm currently on part 2 of Sozin's comet.

I really don't want it to end.
It's seriously one of the best animated shows I've ever seen. Screw that, it's seriously one of the best SHOWS I've ever seen.
Quote by jimmyled
Because I do not own a TV.

אלה החיים.

How can you manage without a TV?you just play guitar all day?

תאשר את הבקשת חברות שלי
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by El_KINGG33
The movie was ok.... Wish I'd seen it in 3d though.

I think you're the first person here that didn't say it was the worst movie ever.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by El_KINGG33
The movie was ok.... Wish I'd seen it in 3d though.

3D isn't all that great anyway. And apparently they made a poor use of the 3D in the movie.
Quote by Jon777
3D isn't all that great anyway. And apparently they made a poor use of the 3D in the movie.

Yep. I forgot I was even watching a 3D movie about halfway through it.

I don't have a favorite character, but Fire is definitely the best bending type.
Zuko was always my favorite. Even when he was trying to capture Aang, he was still cool. Firebending is my favorite bending style.
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
How can you manage without a TV?you just play guitar all day?

תאשר את הבקשת חברות שלי

Guitar, Piano, internetz... The usual routine.

ואישרתי. איזה כיף! סוף סוף קוף-בור (חחחחח שמדבר עברית!!!

כרמל לא נחשבת.
Quote by archangels
Yep. I forgot I was even watching a 3D movie about halfway through it.

I don't have a favorite character, but Fire is definitely the best bending type.

You cant do anything interesting with fire,water is the best,on the chibi clip you see Katara freezing Sokka then breaking him lol.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by jimmyled
Guitar, Piano, internetz... The usual routine.

ואישרתי. איזה כיף! סוף סוף קוף-בור (חחחחח שמדבר עברית!!!

כרמל לא נחשבת.

כן שלחתי לה הודעה שהצטרפתי שאני גם ישראלי וזה והיא לא ענתה לי
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You cant do anything interesting with fire,water is the best,on the chibi clip you see Katara freezing Sokka then breaking him lol.

**** yes Water!!!!!!

Also, Water has Ice, and Lapras is a Water/Ice type... No contest. ♥♥♥
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
כן שלחתי לה הודעה שהצטרפתי שאני גם ישראלי וזה והיא לא ענתה לי

אתה לא לבד פה.
איזה כיף זה לדבר בעברית בפורומים, ושאף אחד כמעט לא מבין! התרגום האוטומטי של גוגל לא יעזור הרבה, בגלל שהוא מעפן, ואנחנו משתמשים בהרבה סלנג ומילים שאולות (חחח איזה חנן לשון יצאתי פה. מגניב.

Last edited by jimmyled at Jul 18, 2010,
It's all about fire and earth.

But since someone else already said fire was their favorite so I'm gonna say Earth.

I think I'm gonna throw in Earth bender in my sig next time I'm on my computer.
May the Schwartz be with us! 2012

MAL

Q: OK, so do you care about the labels — nastiest, edgiest team in the NFL?

Jim Schwartz: It's better than the alternative — meekest, least aggressive, softest team in the NFL.

Last edited by maidenrulz19 at Jul 18, 2010,
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7

Nothing interesting?

Umm...hello?

Also, so I heard you like Avatars?
Quote by jimmyled
**** yes Water!!!!!!

Also, Water has Ice, and Lapras is a Water/Ice type... No contest. ♥♥♥

אתה לא לבד פה.
איזה כיף זה לדבר בעברית בפורומים, ושאף אחד כמעט לא מבין! התרגום האוטומטי של גוגל לא יעזור הרבה, בגלל שהוא מעפן, ואנחנו משתמשים בהרבה סלנג ומילים שאולות (חחח איזה חנן לשון יצאתי פה. מגניב.

I say we make a contest,which element is the best?
I vote water.

חחח כן אפשר לרשום מה שרוצים,עד שכרמל תביא לנו באן
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by archangels
Nothing interesting?

Umm...hello?
*Kick ass lightning*

Also, so I heard you like Avatars?

Fine you can make lightning and make a lightning jetpack :P
Water is still better.
Btw do you know the episode where Toph teaches Aang earth bending and he can't do it,so she annoys him by taking his staff and smashing some nuts she found in his nut sack.
You got a picture of her holding the nut sack?It has Aang drawn over it with a big goofy face :P
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by darkcheef
Metal Banding is where it's at

I'd consider Metal and Sand bending to be under the category of Earth bending tbh.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
I say we make a contest,which element is the best?
I vote water.

I'd say we should start a poll, but I didn't start the thread, I just revived it.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
Fine you can make lightning and make a lightning jetpack :P
Water is still better.
Btw do you know the episode where Toph teaches Aang earth bending and he can't do it,so she annoys him by taking his staff and smashing some nuts she found in his nut sack.
You got a picture of her holding the nut sack?It has Aang drawn over it with a big goofy face :P

I don't have a picture of it, but I believe the name of the episode is Bitter Work. You could always watch it online and take a screenshot of it.