Recommend me some movies that are similar to Wristcutters, Chumbscrubber, Donnie Darko, and other such movies! So far I've got White Oleander, Brick, Rocket Science and a couple others. What have you got for me here Pit?
Blood Ocean
I don't read, I look at words and absorb their meanings.
If the pit was a group of people hangin out we would be possibly the most awsome group of people to be known to mankind.........I think it would be on the news
Shiloh
[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']Just because a daewoo dealership has a tune-up service doesn't mean that the ****ers know what they're doing (no offense to anyone who drives a daewoo. pleas don't torture your little one cylinder engines to mow my lawn and bump into me)
James and the Giant Peach.
enjoi yourself

Quote by Arrived+Dparted

Zeus's beard, I died of laughter
The United States of Leland.

It's really cool. I saw it a few years ago. It has Ryan Gosling and Don Cheadle, plus that girl from Donnie Darko.

I also second Mulholland Drive. David Lynch should be given a medal or something for being awesome.
Last edited by Holy Katana at Sep 2, 2009,
Thanks for the serious replies, as for the not serious ones, I am a big fan or Jurassic Park.

Looking up Mulholland Drive right now, but I've already seen United States Of Leland. Excellent movie.