Any Nuno fans know what he was using WAY back on Extreme's first album? I am looking for this sound, forward the video to 3:20:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-N0YR3R4yo
Gibson Les Paul Standard Plus w/ '60s neck
Ibanez JEM 7V
Jackson SL2H Soloist
PRS Singlecut SE
Marshall JVM410h
Marshall 1960a 4x12
Line 6 Pod x3 Live
Last edited by ominous24 at Sep 2, 2009,
Quote by Baby Joel
What what? Guitar? Pedals? Amps? Straps? Picks? Hairstyles?

Well, more on the line of pickups. I don't think he was using the Washburn back then. Also, the hairstyle was sweet!
Gibson Les Paul Standard Plus w/ '60s neck
Ibanez JEM 7V
Jackson SL2H Soloist
PRS Singlecut SE
Marshall JVM410h
Marshall 1960a 4x12
Line 6 Pod x3 Live
Google reveals that for Extreme's first album, he used a Parts-caster with a Schecter body, Warmoth Neck, Bill Lawrence pickups and a Floyd Rose through a Pro-Co Rat into a Marshall 100 watt head.
Quote by Baby Joel
Hairstyles?

I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?