I'm lookin to join a band within 5-30 minutes of the the shrewsbury/Eatontown/Red Bank area. I'm a 16 year old that has been playing for almost 2 years, and I love playing rhythm and I can keep time really well. I'm looking to join a band that likes to play stuff similar to A Day To Remember, Bullet For My Valentine, Escape the Fate, and Killswitch Engage and similar stuff like this. My influences are those previously mentioned bands, plus a few others like Wolfmother, Dream Theater, Sound We Sleep, Miles Per Second, Leathermouth, CKY, Clutch and Linkin Park.

I can arrange my own rides, but because of the new school year, my days for band practice are pretty limited. they're pretty much only going to be saturday and sunday, but i can try for other days as well. I'm a very dedicated guitarist that loves playing at a minimum of 2 hours a day.

send me message on here and my e-mail is: randhr1@aim.com

it may take a while for me to check my e-mail as i don't check it too often, but i'll try to get back to you asap.

Cheers

Tom
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
how bout someone 13 im lookin for a band tell me i could possibly join even thoiugh im 13
if you're nearby, i think we could jam for a bit.
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
bump.
Quote by pedromiles101