Page 1 of 3
There is this new girl in my health class.no one really knows her or talks to her and i think shes really pretty.she seems really shy.then again if you've seen my previous thread i am i shy guy so what should i do so i don't seem like a creep? I know i should introduce myself but how? How should i "break the ice" with her?
Walk across the room to sit by her. Awkwardly bump into at least 2 desks on the way over. Sit down and accidentally move the desk so it sounds like you farted. Wipe the sweat from your brow. Then, introduce yourself clumsily and ask if she'd like to S your D sometime.
Just ask her something about the class, like if she's done the homework or if she knows how to do a certain problem. It's pretty simple.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
"So, how 'bout them food pyramids? Speaking of food, wanna go on a date with me?"
Quote by jetfuel495
that is one goddamn shiny mother****ing toaster you have there
Quote by Dog--
It seems the top of those waffles are burnt.
Quote by imdeth
The toast has little red arrows growing from it. Nobody wants that.

SHUDDUP AND EAT YER TOAST
Quote by Jaymz_515

Try this!

You could increase your odds of success by making it a number up to 10.
Quote by Zaphikh
What better way to break the ice than Don't Break the Ice!

Oh my God!!! I love that game!!!
Guitars:
-Gibson Les Paul Custom Shop Silverburst (Invader/'59)
-Fender Standard Telecaster HH Black (SH-5/'59)
-Fender Standard Stratocaster HH White (Nazgul/'59)
-Austin Guitars Les Paul Goldtop Copy (Distortion/'59)
-Ovation ApplauseAE44II Elite Black Acoustic

Amps/Cabs
-Peavey 6505+
-Peavey Stereo Chorus 2x12 Combo
-Behringer Ultracoustic ACX450 1x8 Acoustic Combo
-Marshall MX2x12 Cabinet

Wayyyyy too many effects pedals...
Quote by MightyAl
You could increase your odds of success by making it a number up to 10.

Yes but that's less impressive. No one's going to believe you're a psychic for getting a one in ten.

FUN FACT: About 80% of the time people think of the number 7 when asked to think of a number between one and ten.
Quote by MusicMan24
Oh my God!!! I love that game!!!
Man, the picture looks awesome already, yet I've never heard of the game.
私の名前はアジリョです

Quote by MarshmallowPies
I snapped my high E once and sliced my finger open, so I can only assume snapping the low E would put me into a coma or something.
Quote by metallicaM.O.P.
There is this new girl in my health class.no one really knows her or talks to her and i think shes really pretty.she seems really shy.then again if you've seen my previous thread i am i shy guy so what should i do so i don't seem like a creep? I know i should introduce myself but how? How should i "break the ice" with her?

Wow, i'm same as your, shy...Hate it...I dunno..=(
Quote by Royal Celebi
Not allowed to whip out my dick in the middle of class. Ludicrous.

Quote by ratracekid111
Is that even Possible?!?!?

Quote by ilovepepsi
can i go blind by eating purple
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
Yes but that's less impressive. No one's going to believe you're a psychic for getting a one in ten.

FUN FACT: About 80% of the time people think of the number 7 when asked to think of a number between one and ten.

Ah, but when they take a breath to say "you're faking it", that's when you go "noone ever believes me. it's not my fault I can't count past 10", and then start to cry.
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman

The way to make it more impressive is to make it look like she's psychic.

Write 7 on a piece of paper and put it face down so she can't see it. Tell her you're now thinking of that number and trying to communicate it to her. She should try to clear her mind and go for the first number to come to mind, second guessing wont work.

She'll choose 7, you'll turn over the paper. Bricks will be shat and vaginas will be ploughed.
Talk about something you two have in common, maybe talk about your vagina.
Goodness gracious me!
Quote by drewfromutah
Walk across the room to sit by her. Awkwardly bump into at least 2 desks on the way over. Sit down and accidentally move the desk so it sounds like you farted. Wipe the sweat from your brow. Then, introduce yourself clumsily and ask if she'd like to S your D sometime.

Oh man, you´re good.
My gear:
  • Fender American Standard Telecaster
  • Ibanez RG450
  • Laney VC15
  • Electro Harmonix HOG
  • Vox Satchurator
  • Blackout Effectors Musket fuzz
  • Electro Harmonix Pulsar
  • Earthquaker Devices Disaster Transport
  • Malekko Chicklett

Quote by rizo299
The way to make it more impressive is to make it look like she's psychic.

Write 7 on a piece of paper and put it face down so she can't see it. Tell her you're now thinking of that number and trying to communicate it to her. She should try to clear her mind and go for the first number to come to mind, second guessing wont work.

She'll choose 7, you'll turn over the paper. Bricks will be shat and vaginas will be ploughed.

I still prefer the chloroform method.
pics will help.

EDIT: to be helpful, see if she has a myspace or facebook and send her a friendly message
Quote by wonderflap
You had to put a penis option.......

The results are now nulled due to this being the pit.... The home of penis watch wearers.

Quote by TheChaz
Rust in peace invented food
he sure is one legit dude
don't let it get to your head

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by rizo299
"excuse me, does this smell like chloroform to you?"

Why, yes it dooooooooooooo
*falls to the floor*
"Hey, I've seen you around, I was wondering whether you wanted to grab some coffee sometime"

If she doesn't talk to anyone, then she's likely to be by herself, so you don't even have to get rejected in front of anyone. There's nothing to lose.
You realize that you're in The Pit, right? Nobody's gonna give you a for real answer.
Quote by Tone Deaf
Someone has had too much jager in their slushy. :/
Quote by CL/\SH
First person on UG to be a grammar nazi and use the correct form of "your" in the correct context.

+ 70 virgins to you, my good sir.

Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Girls DO fap...I don't though.
Quote by JagerSlushy
You realize that you're in The Pit, right? Nobody's gonna give you a for real answer.

The psychic one gives him a 1% chance that's 1 more percent then he had before
Edit: This was my 500th post, not that anyone will care
all I ever wanted was to pick apart the day
put the pieces back together my way
Last edited by mattman93 at Sep 2, 2009,
"Nice legs, what time do they open?"
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.
"Hey, do you want to study the diagram of the penis and vagina with me later tonight?"

Yeah, just talk to her about the work, ask her what her name is, if she moved here from somewhere else, what school she used to go to, make small talk. It might be hard if you both are shy but try and find out what she's interested in.

I'm extremly shy too. D:
just say

i can harmonised arpeggiated 4 finger tap sweep to the music of bach sped up to 4000 beats per second

it may make no sense but it breaks the ice

Quote by metal_al73
just say

i can harmonised arpeggiated 4 finger tap sweep to the music of bach sped up to 4000 beats per second

You're an idiot.
Quote by metal_al73
just say

I find 'breaking the ice' with a statement which can be disproved quite easily isn't often a good idea.
Print this and stick it on every wall and door in your school, then tell her you have to save her and the only safe place on earth is your basement.
If she really is shy and doesn't talk to anyone, then by talking to her you have an extremley good chance of getting some lovin', as ther will be no competition for her. Unfortunately for you I don't have any clever magic tricks to suggest, so I recommend just going for it. She'll probably appreciate it if no one else is doing it.

...Maybe she's a mute.
Like punk the way it used to be? Deranged Youth Its like what Warped Tour should be!

Want to hear something mind-blowing? Pit O' Bodies Its like an amateur hypnotist plus the Spanish Inquisition!
Flex and ****.

'less you're weak, son.
Remember this. Remember the summer. Whatever you do. Don't forget.
Page 1 of 3