Okay I am tired of looking for a band of this genre so I am starting one.
I will be doing scream vocals, leaving open positions.

Guitar one:
Guitar two:
Bass:
DBL Bass Drummer:

The reason I called the guitar positions one and two is because instead of having a rhythm and lead guitar I would like them to both harmonize with each other. Bands that have used this style of playing have really stood out to me and I would like to try it that way.

I hate band rules but I know that with an online band especially you have to have at least a couple to establish a foundation of trust between band members so I only Have two rules.

1. Commitment
2. Honesty

That seems pretty simple lol. So let me know if you are interested and we will get metal raging.
Last edited by Sik_Rage at Sep 2, 2009,
i wouldn't mind throwing down on some guitar. if you're interested just hit me up.

Own an Ibanez RG series guitar? Join the group.

Quote by DkassBTU
fly ass ******s wearin my hat

hahahahaha
So check this out. I'm making it my goal for the band to have two songs by the end of the month and when that happens the songs will be posted for all ears under Promote Your Band in the forum archives! Wanna track us? Just email me at Sam_M06@hotmail.com
Real grindcore or scenegrind faggotry?

Basically, name some bands sorta similar to the sound you have in mind. If we're compatable, I'd be interested in additional vox, guitar, bass or drums, but most likely guitar.
No gods, no countries, no masters.
More guitar, less Ultimate-Guitar.
Be Serious.
Shorties represent!
Ibanez SZ520/Ibanez ORM-1/Ibanez RG7321/Pocket POD/Crate GX/Boss HM-2
Bring me the horizon, Carnifex, Devil wears prada, and all that remains.
Quote by Sik_Rage

Are you ****ing kidding me? None of those bands are grind/metal. (I hope this is a joke)
Quote by Sik_Rage

I thought you said grindcore, that's just cheesy deathcore. They're really nothing alike other then both using distorted guitars, blastbeats and harsh vocals.

I guess I'll just have to bake this bread by myself. In the meantime, check out Magrudergrind, Pig Destroyer and Insect Warfare.
Be Serious.
Shorties represent!
Grindcore/Metal, two different genre's. Got it? Or do you wanna whine some more?

Wow you kids are retarded
Last edited by Sik_Rage at Sep 4, 2009,
And blood 8815 what do you consider hardcore eh? Your profile music??? HAHAHA
Quote by Sik_Rage
Grindcore/Metal, two different genre's. Got it? Or do you wanna whine some more?

Wow you kids are retarded

So far I've been pretty reasonably nice, I haven't even flamed you, why so butthurt?

All the bands you listed are neither grindcore nor metal. If you want to find people to play BREEBREEBREEcore don't mention metal or grindcore and you won't get people who want to play grindcore or people who want to play metal correcting you and making you feel inadequate.

Anyways, because I'm not going to fight with a child, good luck and enjoy your scenecore.
Be Serious.
Shorties represent!
Quote by Sik_Rage
And blood 8815 what do you consider hardcore eh? Your profile music??? HAHAHA

I hate hardcore, and my profile music is black metal. None of those bands you listed are metal or grind.
This thread is for teh lulz.

I mean all that remains is a good band with good musicians but how are they in anyway grind? When I see Grindcore/Metal in the front of the thread then I expect pig destroyer, napalm death, agoraphobic nosebleed, maybe even some carcass or cannibal corpse.

If you wanna start a deathcore/metalcore online band more power to you, but do advertise it as such so that those of us who don't want to play such music aren't fooled into joining your band.

Fractal Axe-Fx Ultra
EBMM JP7 Dargies Delight II
Manuel Rodriguez C Cedar Top
yea sorry to break it to you but all those bands are metalcore/deathcore. i dont think any of them are even considered grind. you got angry at those people who merely corrected you on a major mistake on your part. Try next time to list the right genres.
i could play some carcass if u want(I know how to play a little the embodimeny)?ill be honest and try to be as good as i can.Im a begginer but really want to play and experiment stuff.The only way i can record stuff is by connecting to the amp with the pc and record with audacity.I also play i bit of all that remains .
Last edited by OutOfDaBox at Oct 7, 2009,
Ill throw down on some guitar if you want man
Got a Ibanez RG7321 7 string in Drop A tuning
Got another Ibanez Rg7321 7 string that the standard 6 strings are in Drop B and the Low B string is in G#

And I have an Agile 8 string on order but it will be a few months before that arives

Let me know if ur still wantin some help and im definately commited
I can do some of the most brutal programming on the planet for you. I don't listen to much to grind but I listen to a lot of noise, like some Venetian Snares, Guilty Connector, Merzbow kinda shit. Send me music and I'll do stuff to it.

http://soundcloud.com/ghyt-wembpang has a lot of my electronic stuff, some of which has examples of that kinda flith I can do. There's also some IDM and breakcore kinda stuff there but I'm capable of cutting that out and just doing some straight up grind and harsh noise.

If anyone in this thread is actually doing anything give me a shout and I'll help out.