So in this dream I'm at some guys house, who is apparently my friend, helping him clean his garage. I'm getting all dirty so I ask him if he has an old shirt I can borrow.
He says yeah, that I can just go in his closet and get it.

In the dream I know that his wife, son, and daughter had died but I don't know how.

So I go into the house and I'm walking through the kitchen and it's really windy, but nothing in the house seems to be effected by the wind but me. I get to the living room and I can barely stand up, when out walks this little girl. She's about 5 and keeps telling me that her head hurts. There's a huge gash in head and her lips are torn so I can see her gums.

The girl proceeds to tell me that her brother is in the chimney. She just keeps repeating herself. "He's in the chimney, I know he is." I push her off of me and run to the room where the fireplace is.

I walk over to the fireplace only to find a little body burning. I panic and frantically call my friend. As soon as he enters the room, the fire is gone and the body disappears.

I tell the friend that I saw his daughter and his burning son. He says "You think you see them. You know it. It's just a lie."

The friend leaves and I'm sitting in a chair when I am yanked violently from it and dragged up the stairs by something I can't see. I'm screaming and crying but no one hears.

When I get upstairs there is the corpse of the mom. She's been stabbed and is bleeding everywhere. I walk to the bed where she's laying and take her hand. She wakes up and bites me. I try to get away, but she bites off a chunk of my right hand. I fall on the floor and pass out.

I then see the family, alive and well, picking me up at the airport. They're smiling and hugging me. I tell them I missed them. The daughter says "You never left."

HOW CREEPY IS THAT?!?!?! WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN?!?! I'm seriously disturbed by this.......

Listen to my covers here.

"Some even claim that I'm a terror, a dictator and they're right." - Lou Reed

AK-ROWDY
Doesn't mean anything. Just a scary dream, that's all
Quote by ThinLizzyFan
I love you

Who's in a bunker?
Who's in a bunker?
Women and children first
And the children first
And the children
it means, your a horror movie script writer
"Oh, if i could kidnap that feeling, the one that melts all fears from your mind."
Quote by Babbs

i thought you meant there was some ancient indian spirit named desi who would come and haunt me during my trip.
from this dream i believe that you are secretly in love with your principal, i can give you concilling sessions for $100 an hour
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
Sigmund Froid thinks your gay.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
nice.. but I'd shit myself if that happened to me.

I have a couple of friends who have dodgy dreams;

one girl has recurring dreams about dinosaurs, and every time she thinks it's really real, some of the stories are actually quite funny.

another guy has dreams where he sees murdered corpses in his bath tub, that he's killed, and his dad's disappointed by this murder. His brother who is 11, has similar dreams that he's murdered people.. that's one crazy Jewish family for you!
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by smartalec007

Sigmund Freud should learn to spell his name the right way.

Listen to my covers here.

"Some even claim that I'm a terror, a dictator and they're right." - Lou Reed

AK-ROWDY
Quote by bass-man9712
from this dream i believe that you are secretly in love with your principal, i can give you concilling sessions for $100 an hour

reported
Gear:
Alesis Multimix 8 USB 2.0
Alesis DM6
Two Colling's acoustics (my dad's)
Ibanez SoundGear bass
Epiphone Nighthawk Custom Reissue
Ovation 12-string (also dad's)
Sony 5.1 system
time to lay off the pipe, dude
this signature has my gear in it. nothing more, nothing less

Gear
Ibanez S770PB
Jackson Rhoads
Custom Strat
Agile Al 3100
Rainbow Music Shop Custom Les Paul
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Bugera 6260 212
Line 6 Spider III
Quote by will123456789
nice.. but I'd shi
another guy has dreams where he sees murdered corpses in his bath tub, that he's killed, and his dad's disappointed by this murder. His brother who is 11, has similar dreams that he's murdered people.. that's one crazy Jewish family for you!

Son, I am dissapoint
Quote by generatestatic

indeed...that's just good stuff man you should honestly do something with that
http://www.youtube.com/user/chuckmehh
Randall RM100/Basson Cab
DBX166XL/BBE Sonic Maximizer
Boss NS-2, sCream Cheese 2.0 OD, Zakk Wylde wah
Custom Epiphones
Monster Cables
Awe-in-One picks..and more
Quote by smartalec007

Spelling Fail, actualy he'd probably more have atributed it to a fear of losing things... latent castration anxiety, nawt to do with gayness
"Oh, if i could kidnap that feeling, the one that melts all fears from your mind."
Quote by Babbs

i thought you meant there was some ancient indian spirit named desi who would come and haunt me during my trip.
Quote by generatestatic

this. get that idea to some movie people.
On a semirelated note:

I have trouble differentiating my dreams in reality. It's because my dreams are so boring, like my Mom waking me up to tell me she's going shopping, or that I'm late to school. I wake up thinking that that is what happened, and I live life as so until I find out otherwise.
Sigmund Freud thinks that you secretly want to get rid of your dad and father children with your mother................
"Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo."
Quote by Lagunaguitar
reported

holy shit, what has been happening to the Pit lately?
Feel free to add me on STEAM: thesystemhasfailed
XBL tag: cbiggs18
Y'all been spending too much time in that nightmare thread.
Parker PDF30
Vox VT40+
whats up with the pit and these ****ed up dreams
THIS IS MY SIG. BE JEALOUS.
this just means one thing :

get drunk / high and laugh it off!
"take your form
be my fear, be my hope
be the indication
if i'm right or wrong

take your most dreadful form
and let it be known"