Hey! Im looking to buy my first (second) guitar, I play mostly metal, through a Vypyr 75 amp. Im looking for suggestions for guitars that are around 300$, and i only require that it has 24 frets and an FR.

Please make some suggestions so i can start trying stuff out! thanks
Dean Vendetta fits the bill.
Quote by santa_man99
THANK you. I love you forever.

Quote by DrFuzz
Why are you researching for Christmas? It's only Ma- HOLY CRAP WHERE'S 2009 GONE!?!?!?

Quote by ilikepirates
You're right, that is weird. You win.
300$ + FLoyd Rose = lots of hassle, poor tuning and overall quality of guitar...either go for an RG with a fixed bridge or up the budget to 400$ for an EPiphone EM-2
Brasil.

Quote by Daneeka
I heard there is uranium gas in the tubes. So you could easily make a little nuclear blast. If i were you, i wouldn't want to start the World War III.

THE SHORT BACK AND SIDES !!!

Fender Jaguar HH
Digitech RP355
unless you find a good used deal, you probably wont get a guitar with a good floyd rose.
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
Quote by alexdoabismo
300$ + FLoyd Rose = lots of hassle, poor tuning and overall quality of guitar...either go for an RG with a fixed bridge or up the budget to 400$ for an EPiphone EM-2

+1
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Definately do not buy anything with a Floyd Rose, its too much work, and generally sucks.
Breaking stereotypes by playing indie on a metal guitar.

Current Gear
- Epiphone Les Paul Standard (Plus Top)
- Crappy Strat Copy (Redecorated, looks snazzy)
- Ibanez Acoustic/Electric Guitar
- Ibanez RG1570 Mirage Blue
- Peavey Vypyr 30 Watt
Hmm, If i up the price to 400$ and go used, do you think I could get a guitar with an OFR? I realize that an fr on a 300$ wont be very good, but I really need it.
Maybe, it'd be kind of a stretch.
Breaking stereotypes by playing indie on a metal guitar.

Current Gear
- Epiphone Les Paul Standard (Plus Top)
- Crappy Strat Copy (Redecorated, looks snazzy)
- Ibanez Acoustic/Electric Guitar
- Ibanez RG1570 Mirage Blue
- Peavey Vypyr 30 Watt
possibly. but you'd still have to look a lot.
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
check out rondomusic.com they have great guitars for less thatn that and their LFR's arent bad at all. i hear nothing but good things about them.
Classical Guitarist
Quote by Zep_shizzle
check out rondomusic.com they have great guitars for less thatn that and their LFR's arent bad at all. i hear nothing but good things about them.

Ive heard agile are super for the money, ill check that out right now

Also, any thoughts on the ESP MH-50? I just saw it and i was wondering what the FR on it is like
Quote by subzero364
Ive heard agile are super for the money, ill check that out right now

Also, any thoughts on the ESP MH-50? I just saw it and i was wondering what the FR on it is like

ahh the mh-50?
lol its a pretty good guitar but go with agiles man. trust me youl get a better deal from them. as for the mh-50 i just wanted to get one so i could play with it. like learn how to do stuff on it. im not sure about the floyds on them though. go read some reviews on them.
Classical Guitarist