I finally got a new amp to replace my Crate RFX120!

What do we have here? Egnater?

Moar Egnater?

Here's the footswitch, dead giveaway...

In the dust cover:

Front shot:

Top Panel. Yay knobs and stuff!

... If you didn't already realize, I got an Egnater Rebel 30 Combo Amp from Musiciansfriend. For those of you who saw that I ordered a Spider Valve, there's a funny story about that:

When I ordered the SV, the lady from MF told me that I was getting the last one in the warehouse, and it should be here by last Tuesday. Anyways, it was Thursday, and I called to ask where my amp was. The dude that picked up the phone told me that the lady didn't know what she was talking about, and that they had been backordered for like a week. The next shipment was due on Sept. 14th. As I had to play a gig Wednesday, I told them that they were messing up my plans with their unreliability blah blah blah, and then I asked for my money back. In order to keep my business, they gave me a discount on the Egnater, and I got it for $700 new, free shipping, and with a set of picks (score!).

Anyways, the amp is absolutely amazing. The clean channel is crisp and lively, and the gain channel is really easy to dial in. The tube mix and power scaling features are great. The amp has about enough gain on tap for Van Halen and maybe Iron Maiden, so I'll need a boost for metal/solos. I knew that when I bought the amp though. I highly recommend this as a mid-range tube amp.

Another funny story is that my girlfriend, who was over at my house until a couple of minutes ago, even noticed the difference in tone between the Egnater and the Crate.

EDIT: Sorry for the massive pics. Too lazy to scale them.
Quote by sg4ever
+15,670,899,554,667,881,999

Quote by CullenT
+15,670,899,554,667,882,000
That was a post of sage advice. Listen to this guy TS.

Quote by AcousticMirror
my parents beat me for a's. I was like wtf and they were like just keeping you on your toes.

RG1570/PRS McCarty
Rebel 30
Last edited by ibz_bucket at Sep 2, 2009,
HNAD !

PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
sweet I really liked my Rebel 20 I had. Fun amp.

I'd recommend it to anyone that doesn't play extreme metal
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
Nice score for $700! HNAD!

I've been looking into the head for a while but I don't think I want a stack anymore.
Nice to get a footswitch and cover too.
HNAD. man those thinks are quite the sexy little amp. also i have the engineering physics book also co-written by serway. That bastard must be rolling in it.
Quote by joe_k
HNAD. man those thinks are quite the sexy little amp. also i have the engineering physics book also co-written by serway. That bastard must be rolling in it.

For sure, for sure. Plus, they sell those books for like US$100 a piece, they fall apart in about 2 years, and then schools need to purchase new ones. Those sons of bitches!

Anyways, the amp is sick. I've been trying to dial in all kinds of tones, and so far, the only one I can't really get (besides most metal ) is an Andy Timmons tone. I need more compression and a little delay, and I should be there.
Quote by sg4ever
+15,670,899,554,667,881,999

Quote by CullenT
+15,670,899,554,667,882,000
That was a post of sage advice. Listen to this guy TS.

Quote by AcousticMirror
my parents beat me for a's. I was like wtf and they were like just keeping you on your toes.

RG1570/PRS McCarty
Rebel 30