4)melodramatic
5)hallucinate
6)vestigial
7)cathedral
8)fellatio
9)fractured
10)spindle

Due date is September 7th.

As promised here's this months Quicky Word-Drop Comp. Something to do while we wait for these other two comps to finish up.

If you've never done a Word-Drop before, basically you're all given the same list of words and all of those words have to appear in your piece.

I'm letting you guys choose the words, so when you say that you're in, post any two words that you'd like to be on the list. I'll choose 10 of your suggested words, and as soon as we get 8 people signed up, then I'll post the list. From that point on you'll have 3 days to send in your piece.

It's that simple.

1)bassbeat
2)Ganoosh
3)mamosa
4)kdownes
5)thanksgiving
6)seventh_angel
7)Laces Out Danny
8)ZanasCross
9)punkforlife
10)Cous Cous
I'm actually going to get my piece in this time.

(In)

Lethargic, Insidious.
Today I feel electric grey
I hope tomorrow, neon black
Innit

EDIT:

Pretence

Melodramatic

Quote by Våd Hamster
Find a dice and assign a number to each girl. Throw the dice.

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
Last edited by thanksgiving at Sep 2, 2009,
in

cetaceous, vestigial
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
damn i wish i could enter this.
fkn school.
O! music: Click (Youtube)

^ Click to see an acoustic arrangement of Ke$ha's 'Your Love is my Drug' - everyone's favourite song.
Quote by Snowblind 911
damn i wish i could enter this.
fkn school.

just quit school, silly.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Quote by Laces Out Danny
just quit school, silly.

and get a full-time job? ewwwww. nah, this way i can go to uni and please my parents by doing a few hours a week in a supermarket or something, while working on doing something worthwhile like music and writing and art.
O! music: Click (Youtube)

^ Click to see an acoustic arrangement of Ke$ha's 'Your Love is my Drug' - everyone's favourite song.
Alright sign-ups are closed.

Here's your list of 10 words:

1)insidious
2)gumption
3)crack-a-lacking
4)melodramatic
5)hallucinate
6)vestigial
7)cathedral
8)fellatio
9)fractured
10)spindle

That means the clock starts now to get your pieces in.
Can we use different forms of words? Like use "hallucinating" rather than "hallucinate?"
Fellatio..
'

How the...
Quote by bassbeat77
^Yes. Just don't stretch it too far.

Oh... I was planning on changing fellatio into fellas
Sent.
Quote by punkforlife93
Lawlz at the reaction to my word.

Will have done tomorrow.

I actually fit it in quite well. Yours made me formulate my piece into the awesome thing it is
bassbeat? What's your email? I can't send my piece to you with all the italics and stuff in place without sending it as an attachment.
Can hallucinate be a noun?
like opiate?

Edit: No wait, thats hallucinogen i think

dammit =/
Quote by Cous Cous =>
Can hallucinate be a noun?
like opiate?

Edit: No wait, thats hallucinogen i think

dammit =/

...hallucination....
I finished mine. It makes absolutely no sense. Occasionally you can spy out-of-place words such a "gumption" and "crack-a-lacking" among them.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
Quote by mamosa
bassbeat? What's your email? I can't send my piece to you with all the italics and stuff in place without sending it as an attachment.

You can find it in my profile.
Quote by bassbeat77
You can find it in my profile.

Not on there......

GEORGE IS GETTING UPSET!
Quote by mamosa
Not on there......

GEORGE IS GETTING UPSET!
Sure it issss. Somewhere on the left hand side.
hey bassbeat i'm resending mine because I had to change one word

I hope that's alright

Quote by Våd Hamster
Find a dice and assign a number to each girl. Throw the dice.

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
Quote by thanksgiving
hey bassbeat i'm resending mine because I had to change one word

I hope that's alright
You could have just told me what word to change.
Sent. I had to send it by the old school way

EDIT: Wait a sec. All the ten words had to be in the piece ? I only put the word that was according to my number... oh well, I think you'll have to give me negative points. (I feel like a dumb ass)
Last edited by seventh_angel at Sep 7, 2009,
^You won't lose points for that. You still made the effort and had the piece in on time.

I didn't get this done so I'm going to put the polls up without mine. No point in delaying it.
I tried to put these up but I couldn't since somebodies *coughmamosacough* piece was too long.

That piece just won't work for this comp. I'll give you a couple of days to get me something else.

Please and thank you.
It was a bit long wasn't it? That sucks because I thought it was a great concept. Oh well.

Fuck!

EDIT: I thought you were from the friend zone! You can't help a brother out?!
Page 1 of 2