Hi I have a MT-2 (Boss) plugged in my Deluxe Reverb fender amp, all this on a Ibanez GIO.
When I play after like 20 minutes my mt-2 starts "not" playing..
It's like if I turned the distortion thing to the lowest point, which is not..

Help !!

P.S. I just need to press on my pedal, play w/o it for 1min, then re-press and everything is fine but it's annoying

Quote by poopsmith666
I sincerely hope one day you look back at this post and realize how ignorant you're being about the concept of getting high.

Quote by strat0blaster
Out of those choices, I'm going to go with the Bastrapple.
Well, given that you can rest the pedal and everything will work again, it doesn't sound like the amp at all, you running the MT on batteries or a 9V adapter?

Battery could be dying maybe? Other than that, sounds like something in the circuit may be overheating.
i guess check the batteries(if it has) or the connection of the input/outputs
edit: as the post above says, it seems like its over heating
No battery,
overheating?
Hmm maybe.. I guess when I stop playing I should always press the pedal (ex: When i check tabs, lessons on youtube,etc.) ?

Well thanks for the input maybe one day I will find the problem and fix it!! ^^

Quote by poopsmith666
I sincerely hope one day you look back at this post and realize how ignorant you're being about the concept of getting high.

Quote by strat0blaster
Good luck, but a healthy pedal can be left on practically forever with no ill effects (no pun intended). If it is overheating, some component in the circuit is going bad. Is it smelling funny when it's acting wierd?
Quote by Poster_Nutbag
Good luck, but a healthy pedal can be left on practically forever with no ill effects (no pun intended). If it is overheating, some component in the circuit is going bad. Is it smelling funny when it's acting wierd?

I don't know, I have to go sleep now :\
I will try to check next time...

I will maybe go to the guitar store or call em' for a refund if it's this..

Quote by poopsmith666

Quote by strat0blaster
Quote by TheLetheProject
Some higher power is trying to give you a sign. They do not want you using that pedal.

lol - yeah, a Deluxe Reverb probably deserves better