How hard is it to teach a person to play guitar? One of my friends wants to learn, but i don't know if i could do it.
Very hard. I tried to teach my friend the basics but of course he wants to get into playing full songs right away.
Quote by axethrower13
But you only die once, so you may as well experience it to the fullest.

Quote by ozzyismetal
Get her a goat. Bitches love goats.

Quote by Weaponxclaws
Plus, naturally I scream satanic rituals while unleashing the demon. It's a marvelous resurrection.
that really depends on you sir, are you good at explaining, do you understand what your talking about, etc
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
I wouldn't even know where to start, because I don't remember what it's like to not know anything about playing guitar.
Easy if you know what you're doing.
Not necessarily stoned, but beautiful.
what age students are you teaching? i teach rather young kids and it is rather difficult.
Quote by BLToast
Easy if you know what you're doing.

You may as well have said it's easy if you're a good teacher

Anywhom, it also depends on your friend; will they ignore the fact that you know each other and just pay attention, for example?
Quote by SlackerBabbath
This from a country who're trying to make up for being late for the last two world wars by being really early for the next one?

Quote by konfyouzd
i think this is my favorite post of the day

Quote by Benguitar2
You ****ing pwn.

Awesome, dude, just awesome.
Quote by Perfection 101
You may as well have said it's easy if you're a good teacher

I just meant if you're smart enough to make a game plan and be able to simplify the theory, then it's not hard.
Not necessarily stoned, but beautiful.
Quote by metaldud536
Communication and patience are your biggest obstacles. Are you mute? You're f*cked then.

First metaldud joke I haven't found funny... I feel strange, and dirty.
You have to make a plan for what you're doing first. It's probably going to be very difficult but it's worth a try.
Quote by metaldud536
You haven't found any of them funny. And that wasn't suppsoed to be a joke.

Most of them are funny... I just wish I could make pokemon jokes and have people notice and laugh.
Quote by wizards?
Most of them are funny... I just wish I could make pokemon jokes and have people notice and laugh.

Oh. I see. Well, I kinda gave up on the 'mon jokes seeing as how some people decided they could post them before I did
Quote by BLToast
I just meant if you're smart enough to make a game plan and be able to simplify the theory, then it's not hard.

Planning lessons and making necessary simplifications = good teacher
Quote by SlackerBabbath
This from a country who're trying to make up for being late for the last two world wars by being really early for the next one?

Quote by konfyouzd
i think this is my favorite post of the day

Quote by Benguitar2
You ****ing pwn.

Awesome, dude, just awesome.
Quote by wizards?
A lot harder than you'd think, trust me.

lol yea i tried teaching my friend and i gave up after he couldnt simply play smoke on the water on the low e after trying it for half an hour
Gonna make the mountains be my home....

"A box of rain will ease the pain and love will see you through"-Robert Hunter