I was at a friends graduation party just a few weeks ago. After me and my friends got some food and settled down I saw this gorgeous girl sitting at the table behind us. She had curly brownish hair and the most beautiful eyes ive ever seen( cliche I know). I akwardly glanced at her most of the night and we made eye contact a few times. Later that night after we left I asked my friends gf who she was. I described what she looked like to her but she didnt know ( ). After that night I figured I would never see her again. Well, a couple days later I recognized her on Facebook(romantic I know). I saw that she was coming to a mutual friends going away party soon. I also saw that she played guitar( ) so I told her to bring it with her. When I finally got there I saw her from across the kitchen. I made my way over in her general direction. I akwardly introduced myself to her and her friend. It obviously didnt go as well as I planned( ). Finally it was time to jam. I took out my guitar and started to play a few songs. Ater a while she came into the room with her guitar in hand and sat next to me on the couch. I asked her if she knew brand new "the boy who blocked his own shot" (very fitting song). She said she didnt know how to play it but she would sing it with me . So I started out playing the intro of the song on guitar. Finally the first verse came in and I started with the melody. Well, as I came in with the melody she came in with the most perfect hamony. Her voice was absolutely beautiful. I immediately went . For the rest of the night we sang together to a room full of people who payed absolutely no attention to us. She left for college a week ago(hour away from me) but she told me she likes me and wants me to come visit her. Im going up in a few weeks. Wish me luck!
Can you break that up into paragraphs please? My eyes are bad enough as is.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Cool story Bro
Quote by axethrower13
But you only die once, so you may as well experience it to the fullest.

Quote by ozzyismetal
Get her a goat. Bitches love goats.

Quote by Weaponxclaws
Plus, naturally I scream satanic rituals while unleashing the demon. It's a marvelous resurrection.
Holy ****. You talked to a girl?

Are you like, God?
Not necessarily stoned, but beautiful.
inb4 cool story, bro

edit: GOD DAMMIT!!!
Quote by asator
YOU'RE A CUNT AND STUFF LESPAUL1216.

It's okay because whatever, forever
After having pulled an all nighter and as it is now 10:20am and my eyes feel like they want to die, please TEAR DOWN THAT WALL OF TEXT and learn to paragraph like a semi-intelligent person.
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
I'm torn between congratulating your imminent conquest, complaining about the wall of text and moping in the corner because I'm too socially awkward for such things to happen to me

I choose option B. Now separate that text!
Quote by SlackerBabbath
This from a country who're trying to make up for being late for the last two world wars by being really early for the next one?

Quote by konfyouzd
i think this is my favorite post of the day

Quote by Benguitar2
You ****ing pwn.

Awesome, dude, just awesome.