Hey guys my roommate and i are doing a cover of Lamb Of God's Omerta. I am playing guitar and possibably bass. But i need a drum track. If anyone knows where i can get teh real one that would be awesome, or if someone can record it themselves i would love that to. I also need vocals so if anyone is down!! Let me know!!

Thanks
Dubes
flintazra wrote:

I think the next person to shoot up a school should list Jonas brothers and Hannah Montana as his favorite "musicians."
Quote by dubes216
Hey guys my roommate and i are doing a cover of Lamb Of God's Omerta. I am playing guitar and possibably bass. But i need a drum track. If anyone knows where i can get teh real one that would be awesome, or if someone can record it themselves i would love that to. I also need vocals so if anyone is down!! Let me know!!

Thanks
Dubes

Try youtube or google.

LOG have quite a few drums only and guitar only tracks on youtube.
just give me a fender and let me rip
Quote by dubes216

Thanks
Dubes

i doubt youll find original drum tracks (unless LOG is on rockband ) anyways i dont think many people here play real drums, so what i could do is get the midi from the guitar pro file and use the superior drum vst, turn it into a mp3 and email it to you.
dude if you could do that i would love it.
flintazra wrote:

I think the next person to shoot up a school should list Jonas brothers and Hannah Montana as his favorite "musicians."