I'm thinking about trading my Series 1 2002 Rectoverb 1x12 for another amp. I'll gladly get pictures for any interested parties. The amp is flawless, aside from a nick on the handle, which I'll replace for the interested party if desired. It's currently loaded w/ Mesa 6L6 power, and a mix of Mesa/EHX/Sovtek preamp tubes, as well as the original Celestion Black Shadow 112. I'm really just looking for another sound - been a Mesa player for years, and I'm just looking to try another flavor.

PM offers! I'll also sell outright for $850 shipped, and will accept reasonable offers. Can add cash as needed. And of course, the original cover and footswitch are included.
I have a Peavey valveking 1X12 with a celestion v30 and mesa tubes I'd be willing to trade
Quote by merriman44
I have a Peavey valveking 1X12 with a celestion v30 and mesa tubes I'd be willing to trade

Thanks, but not my bag.
peavey classic 30 or marshall jcm 600?
i play noisy hardcore in the vein of coalesce interrupted by lots of isis-esque riffage and ambience, with a healthy dose of screamo dynamics ala funeral diner. it even sounds good sometimes!
Fender Cyber Twin + Cash?
Gear:
My Voice
PRS Tremonti II
PRS Hollowbody II w/ Piezo Blue Matteo
PRS 513 25th anniversary
PRS Tremonti SE
Fender John Mayer Relic strat "the black one"

did i mention i like PRS?

20th Anniversary Bogner Shiva
It's the original but i upgraded it to 12" Celestions. it has 140 watts, is a 212, with a tube preamp. you can get any tone you can dream of out of it. sorry if the pics are unclear or anything, i took them with my webcam. do u have pics of the recto?
Attachments:
Picture0014.jpg
Picture0012.jpg
Picture0010.jpg
Gear:
My Voice
PRS Tremonti II
PRS 513 25th anniversary
PRS Tremonti SE

actually this is exactly the deal i am looking for, im excited to make this work if possible, what do you think? where are you located? and does the recto have a solo switch?
Gear:
My Voice
PRS Tremonti II
PRS 513 25th anniversary
PRS Tremonti SE

so is that a no on the cyber twin?
Gear:
My Voice
PRS Tremonti II
PRS 513 25th anniversary
PRS Tremonti SE

Quote by AE25RR
so is that a no on the cyber twin?

Not at this time, sorry.

Looking to sell this quick! Toss out offers! Also, I'm extremely interested in one of the smaller Egnaters.
just sent a PM
Quote by Jearl

...dont play Fender just because its Fender.

Gear:
Ibanez SZ520QM
Peavey Rotor EXP
Squier Bullet (heavily modified)
Mesa Roadster Head & 2x12 cab