favorite part. Cobain screaming "yea boiii!"
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
1. Kurt killed himself, so he gave up any authority he had over his likeness.
2. Frances is probably benefiting from it, not just Courtney. Because he's not here anymore to take care of his daughter.
3. First person to say he was murdered gets a socket wrench to the face.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
that bitch is going to burn.

Quote by Jack Off Jill
1. Kurt killed himself, so he gave up any authority he had over his likeness.
2. Frances is probably benefiting from it, not just Courtney. Because he's not here anymore to take care of his daughter.
3. First person to say he was murdered gets a socket wrench to the face.

whatever man. If your mom died, and someone raped the corpse of someone who looked just like her then released the video of it claiming that it was her, then gave all the proceeds to you, wouldn't you still be pissed, even though you're technically benefiting from it?
Gear:
PRS SE Singlecut, blue with stoptail (my baby)
Line 6 Spider III 75 (shut up)
Epiphone Les Paul standard
Cheapo Yamaha nylon string
even more cheapo Fender steel string acoustic
Last edited by humperdunk at Sep 2, 2009,
watch out for jack if your opinion is different then his he's going to get you!
Quote by PRS4LIFE
watch out for jack if your opinion is different then his he's going to get you!

I'm not rude about it, though. That being the point of forums, trying to sway other people into your line of thinking. If everyone had the same opinion, this would be a boring forum. And I only debate using logic. It's not my fault some people can't win.

Quote by humperdunk

whatever man. If your mom died, and someone raped the corpse of someone who looked just like her then released the video of it claiming that it was her, then gave all the proceeds to you, wouldn't you still be pissed, even though you're technically benefiting from it?

If my mom was the main bread winner of my family, and she killed herself because she got tired of the pressure she was under, and made it more difficult for the rest of us to live, then I would have no problem with my father selling her things, even if I knew she didn't want us to, in order to help us survive better. She doesn't need them, and gave up any right to ownership of these things. If I was going to be mad at anybody, it would be my own mother. Frances and Courtney should get something out of it. Clearly they're not doing that well financially, which is why she sold her Nirvana shares. People always get so mad at Courtney, when they should be mad at Kurt.

I'd have the attitude of... Man, it sure does suck that my mom's stuff got sold, but if she was here, that wouldn't have happened.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Last edited by Jack Off Jill at Sep 2, 2009,
^
Personally I think its both their fault. Kurt's because he killed himself which probably made things harder on them financially, but also Courtney because she wouldn't need to do this had she not blown it all on drugs. Think about it, she was in Hole, a band that sold a decent amount of records, and her husband was in one of the most famous bands ever. Shouldn't she be getting money from the record companies for both bands?

Either way, its not like she's broke. She could probably live in a normal house for the rest of her life not doing anything, but to live large she decides to do things like this, which I guess she has the right to now. Doesn't stop it from being at least a little messed up though, but that's life.
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^

That's almost as funny as the guy from Twilight playing Varg Vikernes.
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
Quote by humperdunk

It's not like they made the likeness of him then sent a note to Courtney Love to say that had happened.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand