I need some help with pickups. I want to chanhe the humbuckers on my Epi Explorer. I play mostly classic rock but would like to still be able to crank out some heavy stuff too. I am considering Seymour Duncan P-Rails for versatility. Any suggestions?
What amp are you playng through?
Agile AL3000
Douglas WRL90
SX SR1 STD Plus
J&D Strat
Squier Tele
Sammick TR2
Douglas Draco
Peavey JSX
Bugera V5
TWANGED VJ
I have a cheap behringer solid state piece of crap. A new amp will be on it's way soon. A peavey bandit.
don't get pickups til you get the new amp... if you still aren't happy, PM me
Support your local luthier!

Timpson Guitars and TDM Pickups rock ;D

I make guitars and pickups. I also make sh*t that'll blow you the f*k up as well as things that will rebuild you - I have the technology
I really wanna change the pickups also though. I don't plan on ever getting rid of this guitar and just wanna upgrade it to justify keeping it. I really wanna make it sound great. I play through a bandit every week so I will be able to notice the difference before I get my own.
you should still PM phil

he makes good pickups at really good prices (compared to other hand made pickups)
Gibson SG Faded
Epi VJ Stack

Quote by Øttər
Whenever I clean my guitars, my family wonders why it smells so good; I say that I exude a fresh citrus scent from hidden orifices.
They stopped asking
Quote by AngusJimiKeith
you should still PM phil

he makes good pickups at really good prices (compared to other hand made pickups)

Quoted For Truth. My TDM pickups are top notch!
Enjoi <--- Friend me
Quote by Scowmoo
Otter, you're my new god.
thanks guys XD
Support your local luthier!

Timpson Guitars and TDM Pickups rock ;D

I make guitars and pickups. I also make sh*t that'll blow you the f*k up as well as things that will rebuild you - I have the technology