So a friend of mine almost got into some deep stuff today. Maybe someone out there can try and figure out what was going to happen to him?

I'll summarize what happened:

My friend had just gotten out of an interview at Fry's Electronics (if you're not familiar, its just a huge electronics store)

Dressed up for the interview, he sorta looked like he had already worked there. So he was standing outside of the store waiting for his ride, when a guy walked passed him and said "Hey man, don't work so hard"

he responded "heh, well i dont work here yet"

the guy replied "oh, so you're a new hire, then?"

after which, the guy dropped back a few feet and texted some people, stopping where he was.

the next thing was 2 guys (plain clothes) came walking out of the store, and basically surrounded him. So now its three guys ganged up on my friend at this point.

The guy said 'okay man, we need you for our plan' and offered him some Vicadin. He denied it, made up an excuse to go inside, and he got security (who didnt do jack), came back out and got out of there as soon as he could.

So obviously it involves stealing something but....any ideas? He was pretty freaked out about this whole thing, and isn't looking forward to going back for his first day at his new job now.
Yeah, uh-huh...that's what they all say.
Tell your friend that we're coming for him.

He should've just taken the "Vicadin" and done as we told him to.
wat?
Quote by RU Experienced?
See the FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU- thread, he's a God amongst men.

^^ about me

Confucius once say: "Women is like jazz music, 3/4 jazz time, 1/4 ragtime."

This is my sig, get over it. ಠ_ಠ
How is this a scam? 3 dudes tried to trade Vicodin for your friend to steal something obviously.
Last edited by Shutout at Sep 2, 2009,
Cool story bro, 3/10.

People are weird. My friend and I almost got robbed by some guy who pulled a knife and asked if we wanted trouble. He was working with a kid who would ride his bike up and down the sidewalk and look for people, then pull behind a fence and call the dude with the knife. We told him we didn't want any trouble, his friend called him, and he ran.
coo-

erm wat?
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
wow. didn't think this was that hard to understand. so far all i've gotten is 'wat?'
Yeah, uh-huh...that's what they all say.
Quote by BK202
Cool story bro, 3/10.

People are weird. My friend and I almost got robbed by some guy who pulled a knife and asked if we wanted trouble. He was working with a kid who would ride his bike up and down the sidewalk and look for people, then pull behind a fence and call the dude with the knife. We told him we didn't want any trouble, his friend called him, and he ran.

I saw the shadow of a man creep out of sight, then he swept up from behind, put a gun up to my head, he made it clear he wasn't looking for a fight, he said give me all you've got, I want your money not your life, if you try to make a move I wont think twice, I told him you can have my cash, but first you know I've got to ask, what made you want to live this kind of life?
Bands I must see in concert
Silvertide
The Black Crowes
Jackyl
Black Stone Cherry
AC/DC
StoneRider
Freedomhawk
The Darkness and/or the sideprojects of the band members
Buckcherry
The Answer

Theres more. But those are the main ones
Quote by Aerokizzombie
I saw the shadow of a man creep out of sight, then he swept up from behind, put a gun up to my head, he made it clear he wasn't looking for a fight, he said give me all you've got, I want your money not your life, if you try to make a move I wont think twice, I told him you can have my cash, but first you know I've got to ask, what made you want to live this kind of life?

He said "There ain't no rest for the wicked,
Money don't grow on trees
I got bills to pay, I got mouths to feed
They're ain't nothin' in this life for free"

Cage the Elephant!
Last edited by crazy8rgood at Sep 2, 2009,
Quote by Aerokizzombie

Dude, Cage The Elephant's awesome .
I get it but... that's quite weird.
"I'LL TRADE VICODIN FOR A TV" is pretty much what happened to him though.