*reported* stop
up for adoption

How am I in bed you ask?

Quote by metaldud536
Shallow and pedantic

What did you use last year? I recommend using that.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Quote by IommiPage
im starting high school next week, and i'm not sure if i have to bring a notebook or binder or something. its a stupid question, but is that what you usually do?

I started last week, bring a notebook, and a folder to keep papers and write stuff you need for classes/important info.
Don't forget your powerpuff girl lunch box.
He is useless on top of the ground; he ought to be under it, inspiring the cabbages
Quote by IommiPage
im starting high school next week, and i'm not sure if i have to bring a notebook or binder or something. its a stupid question, but is that what you usually do?

All you need to know

Four Year Strong Plays in D Standard. Not Drop D.
Quote by Ed Hunter

I just slapped the computer screen with my dick because of this thread.
dude just bring what you would normally bring to school. Backpack, notebook, a folder and some pencils.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
Honestly, bro, you'll need along the lines of 15 notebooks, 4 binders, a big backpack, a truckload of pens/pencils, and a lot of aspirin.
F
U
C E N S O R S H I P
K
Why the **** would you bring a notebook? It's high school, not NASA space-training.
Quote by IommiPage
its a stupid question

Yep.
Not necessarily stoned, but beautiful.
Quote by IommiPage

I'm a junior in high school. I normally just go with a backpack the first day and your teachers will probably give you a syllabus, which tells you the rules, expectations, and materials for that class.

Sorry for all the assholes, with the *reported* ****.
"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not."

~ Kurt Cobain ~
high school is awesome even if you have no friends just get high and take a lot of tech classes... slack!
-Tox

ಠ_ಠ
WHOT?
Quote by toxicity33
just get high and take a lot of tech classes... slack!

Not necessarily stoned, but beautiful.
Ah dont stress on it. If it's your first day teachers will probably tell you what you need for their class, most teachers are usually cool if you dont have the materials necessary for the classes for the first week of school; especially if you're freshman.
Quote by GooGooFluffers
freshmen get raped
its true

we all went through it.....right?

I didn't.

But I did make sure that to compensate, all the freshmen did when I was a senior!
Quote by toxicity33
high school is awesome even if you have no friends just get high and take a lot of tech classes... slack!

Or get high, and still get good grades, so that when you grow up and have a good job, you can afford weed.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
all you need for like the first few days is a pen, a notebook, a folder and about 5 gallons of astroglide. You'll get a list of any additional school items/sex toys that you will need to buy probably on the first day.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm