i was plying the other day and my volume pot suddenly got stuck. i can barley move it but it still works. its like something inside broke or something. do i need to replace it or is there some way to fix it?
you should probably just buy another pot since they're pretty cheap
Quote by Zugunruhe
for some reason this post makes me suspect theres something horribly wrong with you.

not that thats a bad thing...

...dont kill me.
Might as well get a whole new set of pots. They're cheap and relatively easy to install, and you'll be much happier with your guitar afterwards.

CTS pots and DiMarzio pots are always safe bets. Volume and tone pots are the same thing, although most people prefer audio taper pots for the volume control and linear taper pots for the tone control.
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor
Marshall JCM2000 DSL401
Quote by philipp122
Might as well get a whole new set of pots. They're cheap and relatively easy to install, and you'll be much happier with your guitar afterwards.

CTS pots and DiMarzio pots are always safe bets. Volume and tone pots are the same thing, although most people prefer audio taper pots for the volume control and linear taper pots for the tone control.

You should really get audio pots for volume and linear for tone though. It'll work if you don't, but it's much better if you do.
Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser Deluxe
Boss DS-1
Crate GTD65

GAS List:
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster