Yes I searched before making the thread
I was inspired by this review:
http://www.zzounds.com/item--ESPAXXION
Kinda meh, most likely a kid thinking he's funny

There was also another one with someone complaining because his guitar couldn't be tuned like a bass, but I can't find it.
The more serious sounding the better
2 of 20 people found the following review helpful:
*1 of 5 stars* Badd Hippie Rock!!, April 28, 2009
By Cincinnati Bengals Lover "Who-Dey!! Go Bengals" (Bengals Locker Room) - See all my reviews

Whats good people!! I love rock, get that into your head first, when I turn on the radio I expect to here good nu metal and nu rock bands but all they play is stupid old hippie rock that was made in the 70's and 80's like this!! The singer just wails like a girl, the guitarist plays random notes that don't flow naturally, the bass player is a little better than the guitarist, but thats not saying much, the drummer is the worst of all, he plays lazy and his drums are too loud in the mixx. The worst part is the lyrix, who would write songs about lemons, livin' lovin' maids and dumb books like "Moby Dick" they forced you to reed in collidge?? For good rock look into the reunited Creed, metal gods Limp Bizkit, emotional yet brutal rockers Lincoln Park, grunge gods Puddle Of Mudd, Nickleback, Theory Of A Deadman and Mudvayne, punk rockers All American Rejects and Blink 182, and hip hop legends Soulja Boi, 50 Cent, T Pain and Lil Wayne. Led Zeppelin is going nowhere and will never be on MTV!! Go Bengals, Who Dey!!

http://www.amazon.com/Led-Zeppelin-II/product-reviews/B000002J03/ref=cm_cr_pr_hist_1?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=0&filterBy=addOneStar
its 3 reviews down

taken from a review of led zep 2 of amazon
(ive bolded the best part)
Last edited by genghisgandhi at Sep 2, 2009,
http://folk-instruments.musiciansfriend.com/product/Gibson-The-Super-Earl-Banjo?sku=517401

rediculous instrument with even more better reviews (i wrote one but I cant remember which )
Bands I must see in concert
Silvertide
The Black Crowes
Jackyl
Black Stone Cherry
AC/DC
StoneRider
Freedomhawk
The Darkness and/or the sideprojects of the band members
Buckcherry
The Answer

Theres more. But those are the main ones
Last edited by Aerokizzombie at Sep 2, 2009,
Search for your favorite album off of Amazon and look on the last page of the "most helpful."

Some REALLY good reviews there.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Quote by genghisgandhi
By Cincinnati Bengals Lover "Who-Dey!! Go Bengals" (Bengals Locker Room) - See all my reviews

Whats good people!! I love rock, get that into your head first, when I turn on the radio I expect to here good nu metal and nu rock bands but all they play is stupid old hippie rock that was made in the 70's and 80's like this!! The singer just wails like a girl, the guitarist plays random notes that don't flow naturally, the bass player is a little better than the guitarist, but thats not saying much, the drummer is the worst of all, he plays lazy and his drums are too loud in the mixx. The worst part is the lyrix, who would write songs about lemons, livin' lovin' maids and dumb books like "Moby Dick" they forced you to reed in collidge?? For good rock look into the reunited Creed, metal gods Limp Bizkit, emotional yet brutal rockers Lincoln Park, grunge gods Puddle Of Mudd, Nickleback, Theory Of A Deadman and Mudvayne, punk rockers All American Rejects and Blink 182, and hip hop legends Soulja Boi, 50 Cent, T Pain and Lil Wayne. Led Zeppelin is going nowhere and will never be on MTV!! Go Bengals, Who Dey!!

http://www.amazon.com/Led-Zeppelin-II/product-reviews/B000002J03/ref=cm_cr_pr_hist_1?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=0&filterBy=addOneStar
its 3 reviews down

rarely do i get to see such a large concentration of fail...
-Tox

ಠ_ಠ
WHOT?
Quote by genghisgandhi

its 3 reviews down

Bitch got troll'd
Quote by Aerokizzombie
http://folk-instruments.musiciansfriend.com/product/Gibson-The-Super-Earl-Banjo?sku=517401

rediculous instrument with even more better reviews (i wrote one but I cant remember which )

www.myspace.com/decognition

Guitar Rig:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Godin Freeway
Korg DTR2000 Tuner
Axon Ax100
Hughes & Kettner Triamp Mk||
Boss V-Wah, CE-5, TR-2

Bass Rig:
Ibanez sr700
Ampeg BA600/115
Boss MT-2
Quote by genghisgandhi

its 3 reviews down

Last edited by Pat_s1t at Sep 2, 2009,
Quote by genghisgandhi

its 3 reviews down

ROFL! That one's hilarious, but obvious troll is obvious