That's the name of my band. We recently recorded a few songs using audacity and well, here are the results: www.myspace.com/nocommentnecessary

any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
Quote by nodice182
Denny Crane.

Quote by dmiwshicldply
touche vman, touche

mate. feed. kill. repeat.
Examples of bands that can truly be classified as "alternative" rock:

Pixies
Dinosaur Jr.
Replacements
Sonic Youth
Hüsker Dü

With that said, you may be a hit with the kids in the local scene, but there's nothing really that sets you apart from the other cookie- cutter Paramore, or, to call upon an earlier example, Tsunami Bomb lookalikes out there. It's what you get when you go to the Warped Tour.....Well, with the exception of NOFX and Flogging Molly and the like.

It's the vocalist, really. Nothing against her, but it's a bit...Wobbly. Pitch problems and the like.

Don't let the opinion of one person sway you, though. Tighten up the guitar parts, bring up the bass in the mix, and try to time the drums a bit better. There's definitely a niche right now. It isn't my cup of tea, but hey. Diff'rent Strokes for Diff'rent Folks.

My one standing piece of advice: focus on something that sets you apart from everyone else in your scene.
I'd like to grow up to be Charles Thompson.

Gear:

Fender American Standard Telecaster
Epiphone Les Paul Standard

VOX AC30 CC2X
VOX Pathfinder 15R

Line 6 DL4
Vox Original Wah
Last edited by drfoongoggles at Sep 2, 2009,
Quote by drfoongoggles

My one standing piece of advice: focus on something that sets you apart from everyone else in your scene.

I thank you for being constructive. And in response to being different than the local scene: We are. Every Band in the local scene sounds like an "Attack Attack!" duplicate.
Quote by nodice182
Denny Crane.

Quote by dmiwshicldply
touche vman, touche

mate. feed. kill. repeat.