This is a Xaviere XV-600 Semi-hollow Telecaster in Inca Silver finish. I have owned the guitar since July when i bought it new and it is basically mint now. The only mod i did to the guitar was install Gotoh tuners and it stays in tune perfectly now. The only reason that i am selling the guitar is so i can buy a semi-hollow guitar with a piezo system. This is an incredible guitar for the money and it is likely that i will buy another Xaviere in the future.

Lightweight, loud as hell and plays like butter. The XV-600 takes the classic vintage single cutaway formula to a whole 'nother level. We’ve tightened up the tolerances, dramatically increased finish quality and even installed a genuine graphite nut for smooth tuning and rock solid stability.

A pair of our famous FULL RETAIL VERSION GFS Dream 180's are onboard for maximum tone. Wired as humbuckers, install a Push Pull pot for sweet single coil versatility.

Body- Solid Poplar Core, Laminated Maple top, back and Sides

Neck- Solid Maple with Rosewood Fingerboard with Graphite Nut

Fingerboard Radius- 12"

Frets- 21 Medium Jumbo Nickel Silver

Pickups- GFS Dream 180 Chrome

Tuners- Gotoh 6-inline (upgrade)

Scale Length- 25 1/2"

Width at Nut- 1 21/32"

Depth at 1st Fret- 0.75"

Depth at Heel- 1.05"

http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/83/l_16daba2c1a4a4a73a1aa738e9f7524fb.jpg

I will sell this guitar for $150 plus shipping from Oregon 97504. PM me!
Oh sorry forgot to mention that id be open to trade + cash from me for something semi-hollow and very very very likely to trade if it has a piezo system on it