I'm starting a small web design company, which obviously needs a website. Originally I was going to name it Prism Web Design and make it all black except for the menu items, which would be red-orange-yellow-etc. This is way too overdone though and I wasn't happy with the way it turned out. So I'm starting over.

Put it in this form.

Company name:
Colors:
Other ideas:

No, I'm not uninspired (OK, I am), I just want to see what your creative minds can come up with

Now here's the reward for you, Pit. The person who can give me the company name that I'm sticking with will be the first to get a free website (or MySpace layout or something of that nature) designed by me (if you want it, of course , or you can give the "pass to one free website" to someone else). I am very experienced with (X)HTML, CSS, JavaScript, and can do graphic design pretty well too.
Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser Deluxe
Boss DS-1
Crate GTD65

GAS List:
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster
Defaggio Industries.
Quote by xMetalGodx
I'm not quite sure if you were trying to be funny or if you have a learning disability, either way, I was not amused.

He is not amused.
Quote by abdulalhazred
you are the best 09er EVER! i am sending you a friend request as soon as i send this

Quote by Dwight Schrute
Defaggio Industries.

with a pink tent as a logo
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
name: Aura Web-designs
colors: Yellow and Lime green.
other ideas: make your page groovy.
Quote by nodice182
Denny Crane.

Quote by dmiwshicldply
touche vman, touche

mate. feed. kill. repeat.
company name: brontosaurus web.
colors: green and white
other ideas: logo is an andy warhol style green and white brontosaurus.
im confused. your making a web site for a web design company but can't design your site

trolling aside, um... i've got nothing, lol
Jackson DKMG Dinky, Ibanez RG 7321, Ibanez RG 350EX
Bugera 6262-212 (120 watt), Line 6 Spider lll (30 watt)

Pearl Forum Series Drums
Sabian B8 Cymbals (ride, hi-hats, 3x crash, splash)
Company name: Bide the time web Designs
Colors: silver and purple
Other ideas: all futuristic art style

I think that would be sick!!
Quote by I.O.T.M
Taking the piss out of Americans is like bullying retards, it's unashamedly one-sided but extremely gratifying.
wepullwebsoutofoura$$forya incorporation

you can keep that free web design thingy. I want recognition on your site, however.
Quote by Lasyk
Company name: Bide the time web Designs
Colors: silver and purple
Other ideas: all futuristic art style

I think that would be sick!!

I like the name . A lot. But before I start... any other ideas?
Gear:
Boss DS-1
Crate GTD65

GAS List:
Company name: We Are Better Than Our Competitors In Web Designing
Colors: yellow, red, orange (mainly a sepia tone though)
Other ideas: parchment style, with some trees around the name like a picture in a park with the name on top, some douche smiling and giving a thumbs up on the front page

"Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo."
How about this, guys?
Space Web Design.
It would be made to look old and weathered, but done so it looks like it's done intentionally. Then I'd have a picture of an astronaut thumbs-up-ing, photoshopped so it's placed into a polaroid picture like this:

(well not with the girl and all, just the polaroid picture frame)

What do you guys think about that?
Gear:
Boss DS-1
Crate GTD65

GAS List:
As Fast as Dark Web Design?
idk maybe dark colors and like a green or something
i like the picture idea too
up for adoption

How am I in bed you ask?

Quote by metaldud536
Shallow and pedantic

Big Pun Web Design.

black/brown/tan, with little spider icons and spiderweb corners.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
I've decided to go with something simpler, probably white with blue, like the blue in the Twitter logo. It is going to be aimed at businesses mostly but I'll do whatever flies at me. Names?
Gear:
Boss DS-1
Crate GTD65

GAS List:
Company name: *Your name*'s design studio
Colors: Grayscale, towards the lighter shades.
Other ideas: How about some sort of microwave that also adds spices?

I actually do need a website
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Am I the only one who finds it ironic that we're helping a guy design a web site for his... web design business?
Official Member of the 'Fly your australian flag high club' for the really patriotic Australians: P.M Dire straits to join
Quote by baddog144
Am I the only one who finds it ironic that we're helping a guy design a web site for his... web design business?

he is looking for a name, its hard to think of one, and ideas for colors and other things, to see wat suits him best. he is not asking for us to do it for him, just ideas. wen people ask him to make a website, they will tell him wat colors, and wat they want and wat the name is.
up for adoption

How am I in bed you ask?

Quote by metaldud536
Shallow and pedantic

Company name: Electric Earth Web Designs

Colors: White, Blue, Green, Gold/yellow or Black, purple, green, and white

Other ideas: Look at your favorite websites and see what you like about them, incorporate them into what you want because what a website looks like factors on why they go there. Basically name a few websites and detail why you like to go there.

oh and for the logo make it like an atom where the nucleus is the earth and where the electrons go, itd be electricity or something like that. Good Luck!
Quote by GuitarGod_92
Yay somebody got it!!!

Thats what i get for owning all four seasons of futurama!

Quote by Zero-Hartman
She's a fucking vampire! Hit that shit with a stake.
Name: McAfee Web Design
Colors: White and Red
Logo:

And then you **** us over with virus'! I'm onto you you sombitch!
The best thing about life is knowing you put it together
Last edited by MetalMegaMan at Sep 3, 2009,
Quote by chrispfried
he is looking for a name, its hard to think of one, and ideas for colors and other things, to see wat suits him best. he is not asking for us to do it for him, just ideas. wen people ask him to make a website, they will tell him wat colors, and wat they want and wat the name is.

Eh, I just think that if he's in a creative business such as this, he should be able to think of that stuff himself *shrug*
I wasn't dissing on him too hard, or anything
Official Member of the 'Fly your australian flag high club' for the really patriotic Australians: P.M Dire straits to join