#1
You ever write any songs and put them into a program such as Guitar Pro and Power Tab then forget about them and a year later you are browsing through your files and find all the songs you wrote and decide to take a look at them because hey they're your songs? I've done this recently and all I thought was "wow! I can't believe i thought I was cool. I really have gotten better over the years". you guys ever do that. Take a look back at where you were and being where you are now you call yourself a noob. LOL Rock on guys, we all sucked at one point, except you rock gods out there.
#4
I made more recordings than Guitar Pro files in my early days. About 98% of them were ****, and the other 2% were ruined by the fact that they were being played through a Spider III
#5
Yes, I always do. Sometimes I take bits and pieces from the crap and save them.
#6
My computer crashes too many times for me to be able to look back at stuff like that. I've lost many "quality" lyrics that way... still upset about that ice cream song...
Begin again in the night, let's sway again tonight.
Your arm on my shoulder, your cheek against mine.
Where can we go, when will we find that, we know.
#7
Sorry, but that's not nostalgia.
[IMG]http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/7971/ugsig7ej.gif[/IMG]
#10
i never lost anything i wrote, i still have my very first notebook with all the crossed out words and chords and all....but im a much, much better player now and im not afraid to admit its mostly because of this site
Roses are red
Voilets are blue
The only bulge in my pocket is my wallet
No i'm not happy to see you
#11
Im pretty sure ive never sucked. Ever.


... well maybe like 8 years ago...
Quote by Beowulf 2112
I hope Karma puts you in a microwave
Quote by Ex'sAndOh's
Porn is everywhere. Look around.
Porn is in the forest, in your parents bedroom, in the sea.
But most importantly, in your heart.

Gear:
Galveston Doubleneck
Peavey 5150
Slash Wah
#12
Will not see again.
"When words fail, music speaks"

Gamertag - Acoustickk

Call me Vincent
#13
have you guys ever gone into a thread about nostalgia only to find out it is not about nostalgia.

though TS, I see your point and I have had the same experience. Right now I'm trying to take this complex chord layout before and trying to lay decent guitar riffs over them, but it seems near impossible to actually sounding good. I'm considering ditching it and just keep writing new songs.
I once received a bra... with "I Love John" embroidered on it. It thought it was pretty original. I didn't keep it, mind you - it didn't fit. - John Lennon

Music is my religion. - Jimi Hendrix
#15
I never thought I'd feel nostalgic because I never have, but it hit me hard today

Edit: dude that is most definetely not nostalgia
Last edited by Streetking07 at Sep 3, 2009,