After countless hours of it buzzing around my homework and food, i finally got it with my electric fly swatter. The satisfaction of its capture was quite rewarding, however i have more plans with this bugger.

What should do to this fly to humiliate its dead body even more?
Jackson DXMG -> Vai Morley Wah -> Korg Black Tuner -> (Need a delay) -> Maxon OD808 -> BBE Sonic Maximizer -> ISP Noisegate -> Mesa Boogie Mark IV
rape it.

unless your penis is too small.

then use a paper clip
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Mount it on a toothpick...

It shall be a warning...
The Pit. The Movie.
you shouldve lightly swatted it, so as to only paralyze it temporarily and then find a spiders web and feed it to the spider. its what i do when im bored.
Quote by Marshmelllow
graphs. graphs always work. my old work place had an awesome printer, so i was constantly making graphs.

that was until i made a graph of how much my boss pissed me off. but seriously dude, graphs.
MHEDIT: DAMMIT ^ ^ ^

Put the body onto a spiders web, then watch it get eaten?
RIP Tom Searle.
Last edited by MH400 at Sep 3, 2009,
it took me hours to get this thing. trust me, if i had a choice to torture it before its inevitable death, i would've.

i just raped it with a toothpick.

what now?
Jackson DXMG -> Vai Morley Wah -> Korg Black Tuner -> (Need a delay) -> Maxon OD808 -> BBE Sonic Maximizer -> ISP Noisegate -> Mesa Boogie Mark IV
they wont eat it if its already dead
Quote by Marshmelllow
graphs. graphs always work. my old work place had an awesome printer, so i was constantly making graphs.

that was until i made a graph of how much my boss pissed me off. but seriously dude, graphs.
Quote by slayer_zero
it took me hours to get this thing. trust me, if i had a choice to torture it before its inevitable death, i would've.

i just raped it with a toothpick.

what now?

...i was kidding....

aren't you the kinky one?
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by ExtremeMetalFTW
...i was kidding....

aren't you the kinky one?

that's right, insect necrophilia is my type o thing
i put it on my electric flyswatter until sparks came flying out if that counts
Quote by frozen_soul
you shouldve lightly swatted it, so as to only paralyze it temporarily and then find a spiders web and feed it to the spider. its what i do when im bored.

+1
HI, I'M IZZ
Yeah, feeding stunned bugs to spiders ftmfw
Quote by xMetalGodx
I'm not quite sure if you were trying to be funny or if you have a learning disability, either way, I was not amused.

He is not amused.
Quote by abdulalhazred
you are the best 09er EVER! i am sending you a friend request as soon as i send this

You people are serial killers in training...
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai

I'm planning a fly holocaust.
Quote by Kensai

We all gotta start somewhere bud
Quote by I.O.T.M
Taking the piss out of Americans is like bullying retards, it's unashamedly one-sided but extremely gratifying.