Poll: Guys sitting cross-legged: Gay or not?
Poll Options
View poll results: Guys sitting cross-legged: Gay or not?
Gay
91 23%
Not gay
292 72%
I'm a guy who just tried that and crushed my junk.
104 26%
Voters: 404.
Page 1 of 3
I've heard people say it makes a guy look gay and some (girls) say it makes a guy look sexy. What do the people of The Pit (male or female) think about this?

EDIT: I wasn't asking to find out if it increased sex appeal, just to find out people's general opinion. And, as an example, like Obama is sitting:
Quote by RU Experienced?
Well, unless you're playing guitar by thrashing your dick around the strings I see no application of guitar technique to sex.

My band, Two Days In February
Last edited by ASITHOS at Sep 3, 2009,
Example pics...?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
wen it looks like ur balls are getting smushed to wear they would break, its disgusting, the foot barely over the leg makes a guy look confident i suppose
up for adoption

How am I in bed you ask?

Quote by metaldud536
Shallow and pedantic

I do it sometimes, like when playing guitar. I mostly do the thing where you rest your ankle on your knee, so there's crotch room, though.

EDIT: Wait, are we talking about cross-legged where you're sitting on the floor, or cross-legged where you're on a seat and have one leg over the other?
Last edited by InvaderTSN at Sep 3, 2009,
Female opinion: Don't even care...as long as he's comfortable sitting....the way a guy crosses his legs usually doesn't lead me to think about his sexiness in any way.

EDIT: I was looking for example pics of guys crossing their legs on Google images and this was the result:

Which...I guess...makes sense
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Last edited by fail at Sep 3, 2009,
Quote by batman187

WTF
Signature Signature Signature Signature Signature Erutangis Erutangis Erutangis Erutangis Erutangis Erutangis Signature Signature Signature Signature Signature Signature Erutangis Erutangis Erutangis Erutangis Erutangis
Quote by batman187

Spirals... beautiful spirals

Quote by Okeefe Is Legit
The way you sit doesn't improve or decrease your sex appeal.

^ indian style

Actually body-language is very important for sex appeal, confident people sit confidently which is defintely increasing sex appeal.
"There's a fine line between child abuse and discipline. Take my dad for example; when I screwed up, my dad would electrocute me. And look at me today: flawless. Electrocution builds character." - Maddox
In no way does that make a man look sexy. Men crossing their legs just reminds me of an old male Librarian being whipped by his wife, so he has to sit like that.

Michael Jackson - Forever loved
i dont think its sexy, but i dont think its gay. whatevers comfortable. i sit like that all the time and i think its comfy. but im a girl, i dont have anything to smush...
Standing up cross-legged is pretty sexy. I get all the girls when I do this.

Example:

Quote by fail

I just spit coffee all over my laptop

for the record, I sit cross-legged if its comfy.
obama looks like he is hiding a boner
up for adoption

How am I in bed you ask?

Quote by metaldud536
Shallow and pedantic

Well if Obama does it, then it must be gay...

All politics aside, It's still pretty gay. And uncomfortable. Uncomfortably gay...
Why does the poll have to look like a penis?
Quote by RiotSquad
mom take me to the doctor i cant stop cumming in wrestling
Quote by Cameronrobson
bobby, I've got poutine in my urethra

CLICK HERE FOR FREE SEX!
Quote by brookiemonstarr
thats not very nice little guy

look at him, thats the most uncomfortable pose he could doing
up for adoption

How am I in bed you ask?

Quote by metaldud536
Shallow and pedantic

Quote by chrispfried
look at him, thats the most uncomfortable pose he could doing
maybe hes not hiding a boner... but showing off his leg =O
I do it at times with my ankle on my knee, its comfortable while playing. I guess I find myself doing it when I'm not playing for the same reason, its comfortable. I don't do it too often, but if i feel like it I'm not going to avoid doing it because people will think im "gay". Its not, people are too caught up in how others view them, women like confidence, and I'm confident enough to sit how I want in order to be comfortable.
ankle to knees ok.... knee over knee is gay and it hurts
Quote by manmanster
+2381023810928391829387198273
for the record, you are refering to sitting with your legs crossed, not cross legged, which is sitting with your legs crossed over eachother.
CAN I GET A +1?!
I sometimes rest my foot on my knee just cuz its comfortable but crossing your legs i think is gay
Quote by Metallica
for the record, you are refering to sitting with your legs crossed, not cross legged, which is sitting with your legs crossed over eachother.

lol?
I don't equate crossing my legs with taking it in the butt from another guy so not gay
Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨
i used to sit crosslegged, but now i sort of just rest my foot on my knee lol, dont know if thats the same or not.
Member #40 of the Steve Irwin Memorial Club, pm Clincher09 to join.
Quote by Metallica

My brain just melted
I usually slouch down in every chair I sit in, so my legs are stretched out and i cross my ankles. I have enough room for the jewels too
The best thing about life is knowing you put it together
Quote by Stentroll
Why does the poll have to look like a penis?

+1
A hero of war, Yeah that's what I'll be

(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)
well if you're talking about crossed legs with one knee on top of the other one like obama, yes that's uncomfortable as hell, but not really gay.

the ankle resting on the knee is fine, I do it all the time. especially when I'm riding in the passenger seat of a car. My leg just automatically goes there for some reason lol.

edit: oh, and the sitting on the floor style of crossing legs (indian style) is fine too.
It's not gay

It's a sign of sophistication.
Squier Classic Vibe Custom
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Fender Jazz Bass
I don't know how people can sit for long without doing it... I don't have the 'junk' though. My legs get sore and fidgety, you gotta do something with them if you can't stand up.

Quote by nick dixon
It's not gay

It's a sign of sophistication.

That, followed by your avatar, drew a rather comical image in my mind's eye.
Page 1 of 3