Title explains. I couldnt think of another forum to put it in, except MT. But I wasnt sure if it fits there? Or maybe GT? Idk >.<

Preferably classical, or lead from some song...

I wanna slowly build up to sight reading, but I cant yet. So simple songs to sight read?

And I can already play I Cum Blood
Just any song you want to play; download it on GP5, but instead of using the tabs to learn the song, use the notes?
Current gear:
Carvin CT6M
TC Electronics Dark Matter distortion
Harley Benton 2x12, with Celestion V30s
Laney Ironheart 60w tube amp
I'd rather have songs with fewer notes at this point

I was looking for suggestions from classical music. Which I have none in my library
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Last edited by luv090909 at Sep 3, 2009,
Don't start with songs. Do exercises first, with your guitar in hand. Work with the first position (open string to 4th fret), and start with 0-1-2-3-4 on each string, saying the note out loud. Then move on across strings. When that's all ok, start mixing up orders, still saying the notes out loud. If you screw up, start again. Do all this to a metronome, starting at 55bpm, then move up tempo when you're confident. Be overly critical about yourself- no shortcuts.

Once you're confident with that, try open chord arpeggios, chords, and then think about other hand positions- up until now you'll have been using 0-4, simply because it's a good starting point, and less complicated.