I was wondering about your guys opinions on the danelectro pedals.
They seem to be really cheap, I don't really know much about pedals or what I want. These would be the first pedals I purchase. Id be running them through either a cube 30 or a voxad50 when I get it fixed. What do you guys think?
:Gear:
Fender Telecaster blackout Deluxev
Epiphone G-400
Ibanez Ar300 (currently not working)
Vox AD65VT
Roland Cube 30
Awesome first pedals. i use the echo and chorus, and they sound great. i dont see why someone would spend more money when these are pretty good.
In speed versus emotional playing, i think of an M16 versus an M24. You can have 650 rounds per minute, or one round, one kill. Both should be in your arsenal.

PSN and XBL: xxWONDERxxBOYxx
Leave a message that you're from UG with your username
i have the danelectro cool cat drive, and since i got it i sold my OCD (version 3) because the dano seems to do it just aswell. and theyre also true bypass (cool cats, not FABs)

Epiphone Hummingbird
Epiphone Futura Custom Prophecy (Twin EMG)
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Danelectro Cool Cat Drive
Boss EQ

^+! I also have the cool cat drive which is a great pedal, true bypass ftw.

\i've heard good things about other cool cat pedals, but the fab ones are not good, ok for 15 bucks though.
Agile AL3000
Douglas WRL90
SX SR1 STD Plus
J&D Strat
Squier Tele
Sammick TR2
Douglas Draco
Peavey JSX
Bugera V5
TWANGED VJ
the only negative thing i can say about any of the cool cat series, is that the FUZZ is more of a distortion than a fuzz. its just not fuzzy!

and i dont get the point of what the vibe is for

Epiphone Hummingbird
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Boss EQ

Quote by Silver-spear94
the only negative thing i can say about any of the cool cat series, is that the FUZZ is more of a distortion than a fuzz. its just not fuzzy!

and i dont get the point of what the vibe is for

It's like a univibe, think Jimi Hendrix or something like this Robin Trower - Bridge of Sighs
I actually just got a Cool Cat vibe yesterday, love it. They seem to be great pedals for the price, not a big fan of the knob placement though.
because of where the jacks are in relation to the knobs, and the small space its all in, i often find the patches have moved the knobs slightly. and i cant see what my settings are which is a knockback if i forget to check and click it on mid song.

Epiphone Hummingbird
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Boss EQ

I have the milkshake chorus it was really cheap and I bought years ago when I wanted it just because I wanted a pedal, but now I am experienced I can see it is actually quite good for the price and use it quite a lot.
Gear
Gibson SG Standard with Bare Knuckle Riff Raff and Stormy Monday
Fender Eric Clapton Signature Strat
Dunlop Crybaby Classic
Fulltone OCD
EHX Holy Grail Nano
BYOC Tone Bender Clone
Korg Pitchblack
Fender Bassman '59 Reissue
Know replacement??
I was thinking about getting this deal do you guys think its good.
I don't know crap about pedals, so this seems really good and cheap.

http://www.music123.com/Danelectro-Cool-Cat-Series-Cat-Pack-Guitar-Effects-Pedals-Package-501248-i1429588.Music123

http://www.music123.com/Danelectro-Mouse-Killer-Pack---Guitar-Effects-Pedals-Package-501247-i1429587.Music123
:Gear:
Fender Telecaster blackout Deluxev
Epiphone G-400
Ibanez Ar300 (currently not working)
Vox AD65VT
Roland Cube 30