bands/artists that didn't get the publicity they deserved:

lydia
wes cunningham (a little pop for you metalheads)
rooster
brendan benson

say what kind of music they make so that people will know what they're gonna check out
Last edited by turnfoot at Sep 3, 2009,
Searchbar is pretty underrated nowadays.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Honestly I'll post a response, but its not like people care or will bother to check any of the stuff you post out.

The Dear Hunter.
Youtube covers

[url="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrJumboHumbo[/URL"]
I don't see why the need publicity. As long as they're making music that you enjoy, who cares if they're famous rock stars or just four guys in their garage?
Quote by Night_Lights
Honestly I'll post a response, but its not like people care or will bother to check any of the stuff you post out.

The Dear Hunter.

I actually check out a lot of the stuff that gets mentioned in these kind of threads, and I'm about to look up The Dear Hunter
Ours, Jeff Buckley, Dredg, and Neverending White Lights to name a few.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Well, unless you're playing guitar by thrashing your dick around the strings I see no application of guitar technique to sex.

My band, Two Days In February
There a LOT of good bands who need more exposure. So I'll just add whatever I'm listening atm.

Wax Tailor
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
change your ways
check them out on myspace
Pardon me while I burst into flames.
I've had enough of the world and its people's mindless games.
So pardon me while I burn and rise above the flame.
House Vs. Hurricane
Quote by neopowell
That would be amazing. "I WILL BURN EVERYTHING!" *Garrigan appears with bucket* "Fuck this for a giggle, I'm outta here..."

Blog?
follow me
Quote by Aidy Damage
The Joy Formidable

+ ∞

Bestest band ever....

After Johnny Foreigner, of course...
Firewind

Dream theater should be bigger than Metallica
Quote by N_J_B_B

My first lolstack!
RX Bandits deserve to be 100 times as known as they are now, despite the fact that they really don't want to be famous.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
I agree with TS on Brendan Benson. He's brilliant. I've shown him to loadsa people and most of them really like him, it's just a case of him not getting the publicity other people get, although he's been helped by being in the Racs.
Also, while Deftones are pretty popular, they need more press. Alternatively, they just need to hurry the fuck up recording Eros.
Darkane
Darkane
Darkane
Darkane
Darkane

They seem to get the big shows but no-one listens to them. They are AMAZING. The vocal section lost a lot when Andreas left but they are still great. Progressive Symphonic Melodic Death/Thrash is the best way I can think of to describe them.
Forgotten Tomb
Quote by Sir Anonymous
I'd call you a crazy Brit, but your username seems to quite assure your sanity.

Quote by Slaytanic1993
Epic username of pure epicness

To: Jesus=ConArtist
Quote by TheReverend724
Sonic Boom Six

Ah, good man! Bigger than Punk Rock is the catchiest fucking tune ever.
Last edited by webbtje at Sep 3, 2009,
The Long Winters
Quote by GuitarGod_92
Oh my ***ing god that pron one is like the best one ever and i have seen all of em. Congrats dude you just beat Kensai.
Savatage!

I recommend everyone to get the album Gutter Ballet. They are incredibly talented!
Last.fm

"Music is a language of emotion. It informs our words with FEELING, and doesn't need to be learned.. It's visceral and innate" - Jason Silva
Quote by rhyme2zone
cheap trick!

I wouldn't call them underrated, more .....forgotten. It's a shame too, they were truly a great band.

But I say Buckethead. He's done literally everything with the guitar. When he wants to shred, he can outshred Yngwie. When he wants to play with emotion, he's on par with Clapton.

And I always felt that Judas Priest is never appreciated as much as they should be.
Chinese Democracy is a great album, people need to get over Slash.

Proud fan of Pop, Rap, Rock, and Metal.
Last edited by maidenfan15 at Oct 3, 2009,