he did stuff

he was on the tweenies
you still have zoiiidbeeeerg
(V) (;,,;) (V)
YOU ALL STILL HAVE ZOIDBERG
Quote by TheBurningFish
It's more shocking to see Tom dressed at all.
Quote by suckersdream
I don't think I've ever actually seen him clothed.
Sexy Peoples Only
◕ ‿ ◕
TweetZ
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Well if you click "war profiter" in the article, you might get an idea. Or even bother to read the actual article.

the thing is, i'm not done with the book yet, so I don't want to come across any spoilers. well, I guess I should leave this thread now, because I know someone's going to spoil it for me now I just didn't get how the economics of that worked, or Heller's intentionally confusing prose just made it that way.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
I still need to read that book. Any good?

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Laces Out Danny
the thing is, i'm not done with the book yet, so I don't want to come across any spoilers. well, I guess I should leave this thread now, because I know someone's going to spoil it for me now I just didn't get how the economics of that worked, or Heller's intentionally confusing prose just made it that way.

Surely asking a question about a part of the book you haven't read yet is inciting people to post spoilers...?
Quote by Zero-Hartman

yup. It's interesting to watch the characters interact with each other in absurd ways.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Quote by Laces Out Danny

You can't leave your own thread.... It's like leaving a drug addict alone in a meth lab
He makes his money by sucking at italics... and not being able to read....

Srsly, asking for spoilers and then saying you didn't read the article because you don't want spoilers is kind of dumb, no?
Quote by Zero-Hartman

About 200 pages too long, but pretty good regardless.
Quote by SmarterChild
About 200 pages too long, but pretty good regardless.

Agreed. Remains a great book.
Huh, looks like I'm going to Borders this weekend

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by tom1thomas1
you failed at italics in your title

time to go to the site suggestions and ask them to put scripts in the titles...

also, I read that part already, Soulfly, so your spoiler-attempt failed
Quote by icaneatcatfood
Quote by krook205
You can't leave your own thread.... It's like leaving a drug addict alone in a meth lab

Just YOU WATCH. ME.

Quote by icaneatcatfood
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
Love that book

And the idea is that it's satirical, it's doesn't have to actually make sense.

Yeah, I took it to be this. By the end of the book, the whole thing will make sense.
Quote by webbtje
I think Milo did quite well for himself if you catch my drift. Lolol.

He sure did have one Hellerva time.
Quote by soulflyV

Then why did you ask the question in the first place?

because I didn't understand it because of Heller's confusing language
Quote by icaneatcatfood
Quote by tom1thomas1
you failed at italics in your title

Yeah. Thanks buddy. We were there.
I love how all my threads are a sucksess.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
Quote by Laces Out Danny
I love how all my threads are a sucksess.

It's probably because 99% of them are pretty much just nonsensical pseudo-intellectual babble.
Quote by Aidy Damage
It's probably because 99% of them are pretty much just nonsensical pseudo-intellectual babble.

it's called everyday conversational topics...but semi-interesting ones.
Quote by icaneatcatfood