I was looking into possibly getting a baritone guitar for what I do, I play in B-standard (6 string) and play heavy death metal style guitar and wanted to know if a baritone would be worth investing in? I dont really prefer 7 strings so i figured this would be a better alternative. But will the baritone limit me on some things, like speed etc? Like were they really built for shred or am I better off just sticking with 25.5?
You're asking us this?...

I personally prefer the size difference and was looking at the Agile AB-3000 Baritone, but that's just me. If you can get a Baritone guitar similar to the one you're looking at and try it out (or better yet the one you're looking at), that would be more beneficial than any opinion that would be posted in this thread.

If you can't I wouldn't exactly recommend just buying a Baritone without giving it a shot, but after messing around with one I don't see that much of a difference. Not sure if it's just me but I barely had trouble using one.
Ibanez RG120
Schecter C-1 Classic
Bugera 6262 w/ Mesa Boogie Rectifier 4x12
Morley Bad Horsie Wah
Boss DD-7
Boss MT-2 (Keeley modded)

GODDAMMIT I need a G Decimator...
Well the reason I am asking is because I personally do not have any experience with them, so I wanted to know more.
Without experience, there really is no room for consideration. Now if you tried a Baritone out that would be a different story...

Although considering you play in B I'd look in to it.
Ibanez RG120
Schecter C-1 Classic
Bugera 6262 w/ Mesa Boogie Rectifier 4x12
Morley Bad Horsie Wah
Boss DD-7
Boss MT-2 (Keeley modded)

GODDAMMIT I need a G Decimator...
Try one. I didn't think there was too much of a difference when I played one, but that's me, not you. TRY ONE.
I AM MASTER OF JIGGLYPUFF.

Current Gear:
Gibson Boneyard with Bigsby
Gibson 93' Explorer W/Nailbombs
G&L 93' Legacy W/Noiseless
Gibson 95' Doublecut W/Angus Bridge

Mesa Stiletto Trident
Bogner Shiva
Mesa 2x12 & 4x12 Cabs