Poll: Do you listen to community broadcasts?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do you listen to community broadcasts?
Yes
2 9%
No
17 77%
Sometimes
3 14%
Voters: 22.
If you don't know it's stations that are locally run, indepently owned, play a lot more local music, and aren't very mainstream.
We don't have any of these 'Community broadcast' stations here in albany NY....
I DJ on the student radio here (indeed I plug it in my sig) so I try to listen to it as much as possible.
I'm listening to Eve Radio right now.

It's kind of a community radio...

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
the student radio station here plays various new underground metal releases on monday evenings
other than that I tune it into occasional, sometimes its ok, some times its a little too "out there" for me

I don't listen to any of the commerical radio stations except for when I'm stuck in the car with nothing better to do
I can't find a good community radio stations here in the Phils.

everyone I hear on the radio comes off as a douchey pseudo-intellectual who wouldn't take the time to learn all the latest news and pop-psychology theories regarding relationships if they didn't get to discuss it.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Quote by Laces Out Danny
I can't find a good community radio stations here in the Phils.

everyone I hear on the radio comes off as a douchey pseudo-intellectual who wouldn't take the time to learn all the latest news and pop-psychology theories regarding relationships if they didn't get to discuss it.

So you should, like, totally listen to mine

when i actually start broadcasting again in about a month and a half that is
Quote by webbtje
So you should, like, totally listen to mine

when i actually start broadcasting again in about a month and a half that is

do you broadcast to the philippines? >___>
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Quote by Capt_Clarkson
Galaxy News Radio?

Threeee Dawwg!!
He who knows all, knows nothing in the eye of a imbecile.
Quote by webbtje
Internet, so yeah.

cool i'll check it out
Quote by icaneatcatfood
the only proper local station we have is radio verulam, which is absolute ****e. except for the fact that they record every single concert our vocal ensemble at school performs, like in old folks homes n ****, and broadcast them all. because they obviously have nothing better to broadcast. still never listen to it though.