Page 1 of 4
Okay the title explains it quite thoroughly, though I wouldn't want to restrict you to ONLY one, so at least one would a better choice. Come on now I'll get it started.

There's 4 of us so:

1. Drummer: Too simple in mid, can't play beyond 4/4 and is afraid to explore any new signature.
2. Guitarist/Vocalist: Taking the opposite side of the drummer with signatures, being too enthusiastic can be a problem as well. (or you may say we all suck)
3. Bassist: Firstly he is a bassist, but he's simple as a person. eg. Me: "be right back my mom's calling me." *after the call* Bassist: "So you talked to your mom?"

Excuse any grammatical errors, I'm from Finland.
negativity...*sigh*
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
1. Drummer: Knuckle dragging humanoid
2. Guitarist/Vocalist: Thinks he's the bees knees, sees all the pussy going after him and loses control of his ego
3. Bassist: Bassist

There's my take.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Band members: They don't exist.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Singer = Egomanic, believes that they are a bitch magnet
Lead Guitarist = Thinks that he is the most musically talented
Rhythm Guitarist = Angry due to being "repressed" by the lead guitarist
Bassist = Generally boring
Drummer = Overly manly, the "I can drink you all under the table" kinda guy

thats my opinion
Last edited by Capt_Clarkson at Sep 3, 2009,
Quote by metaldud536
Heavy: Too fat.
Medic: Too German
Spy: Too sneaky
Pyro: Too cheap
Sniper: Too disgusting
Demoman: Too drunk
Engineer: Too redneckish
Soldier: Too skilled
Scout: Too twitchy

Really? You guys have pet names for each other?
My band problems?

Me (lead guitar and vox): no problems. Obviously.
Drummer: doesn't carry my grocery bags anymore
Bassist: wants a solo
Rhythm guitarist: thinks Metallica is the only band worth listening to.
Quote by metaldud536

lulz.
Guitarist:readhead
singer/keyboardist: too short
drummer/me:too excellent
Quote by Eliyahu
Mr.Cuddles killed The Metal!!!! FUCK YES!

Quote by TheReverend724
Mr Cuddles pretty much nailed it...

Quote by thanksgiving

"Oh Mr.Cuddles, you make my pants go boom boom. I are horny. Do not disappoint I"

Viscara (my band)
Quote by Vikingx
Really? You guys have pet names for each other?

Quote by Zero-Hartman
I just Google "Elephant penis", and was strangely aroused.

Apparently, I'm a good shitter

Quote by TomusAM
jonne.i just took the best dump I ever seen
My band:

Drummer: lazy. Getting stoned takes priority over gigs and practise.

Singer: Not much wrong with him. Doesn't know how to get things done though.

Guitarist: EGOMANIAC and a big crybaby. The bassist is a better guitarist but this guy is only the lead guitarist because he was being such a big bitch about it. He won't last.

Bassist: I don't like him. Best damn bassist and guitarist I've ever met though.

Me (Keys): I've become the bitch of the band. I'm the most dedicated and the one trying to do things right and I annoy them.
Drummer: Doesn't practice enough, and instead just plays on the 360 all day
Keyboardist/Pianist: Doesn't really say/contribute much creatively...
Singer: Can just be a bit annoying at times
Guitarist: He plays a Fender Strat
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Guitarist: Is better than me.
Bassist: Only just started
Drummer: Same

But then again we're more like friends jamming, rather than an acual band
Incarnation of awesomeness on earth.
Drummer- Can be a total douchebag but he's got some skills.
Singer- She lacks confidence sometimes.
Guitar - Doesn't grasp the idea of subtlety in music
Guitar (me) - I can't write a solo to save my life
Bass/Guitar/backup Vox - I don't have a bad thing to say about the dude, he completes the band and is clearly the most talented.
Guitarist: Gimme a 5 minute solo that sucks
Bassist: *tells a bass joke*
Regin Smiður
Drummer: Tries to play too much stuff for his skill level; and wants breakdowns in every song.
Guitarist/Singer: Hates Kyuss...!!!
Bassist: Has horrible memory and his bass is out of tune a lot.
Me: Always soloing over everyone else's stuff, trying to make everything heavier.
For my band

Singer:- doesnt like metal even tho he is in a metal band so constant problems
Guitarist:- previously was incapable of learning the tunes via guitar pro. prog rock is too complex to explain in rehersal
Bassist:- had a severe drug and women dependency donno what happened to him
Keyboardist well thats me and im a complete control freak. smallest sign of insubordination and they are getting booted
Drummer doesnt have a drum kit
Vocals/Guitar: Seems to enjoy wearing leather during practices. Might have something to do with his motorbike though
Guitar/ Back-up vocals: Quiet, and very often puts himself down. He shouldn't. He's really good.
Drums: His texts always seem to be dirty jokes
Bassist: I get annoyed easily, even if I miss a single note, I'll fixate on that, even if the rest of the gig went flawlessly

Nothing bad to say about any of them really, them's be a good bunch. I wouldn't be in a band with people that annoy me- being with people you enjoy being with is the most important thing. When I was in the process of trying out for the band, we met up without instruments first, tog auge what type of person everyone was.
Of course my band is made up of all my best friends... so we all love each other.

-Drummer is downright amazing at tearing it up. He helps with lyrics, too.
-Singer is the laziest guy in the world. We've got lyrics for all our originals and have been playing them instrumentally for about 3 months. He won't learn them. He is a good singer, though, and our covers are pretty good.
-Guitarist (me) I write all the music, and have to basically teach our bassist and keyboard player what to play (they aren't good enough to improv the right notes, I guess). I'm decent at guitar, can't really play lead, and prefer the rif***e.
-Keyboardist is also the laziest piece of crap to ever grace the earth with his presence. Didn't practice his instrument ONE time over Summer break. He played WoW.

But I love my band and it's amazingly fun, even if I have to do everything for them... Except the drummer, he does his own thing :P
R.I.P. PAUL GILBERT

You will be missed...
Quote by metaldud536

You can never be too German, motherfucker yeah hell no?
I'm going in;

Rambo style
Quote by cam_sampbell
Drummer: Doesn't practice enough, and instead just plays on the 360 all day
Keyboardist/Pianist: Doesn't really say/contribute much creatively...
Singer: Can just be a bit annoying at times
Guitarist: He plays a Fender Strat

Can be a BIT annoying? He's probably the biggest cunt ever!

And how dare you!

EDIT: Bassist: I have to make all his gear choices for him
Cam Sampbell's my hero
Hmmm my own band. Let me see...

Singer: Can't or doesn't write lyrics.
Drummer: Continually taking smoke breaks.
Bassist: Keeps trying to add hardcore style breakdowns. Also continually taking smoke breaks ("Just one more and then we'll head back in.")
Rhythm Guitarist: Has been playing the longest out of everyone in the band (10 years now), but still can't write a decent riff or solo. Also is impossible to teach riffs to.
Lead Guitarist: I guess I must come across as a dictator or a real bossy fucker. Still, I'm the only one that can seem to organise a practice session with everyone turning up.
Drummer: Immensely talented, just never really talks or shares his opinion, causes uneasiness in band.
Lead Singer/Rhythm Guitar: Too shy about taking guitar solo's, says "ho" after many sung words/phrases, like flogging molly's "uh's" after every word."
Bassist: My best friend, but he NEVER practices and has no desire to improve, he's happy where he's at.
Me: Keeps writing music outside of 4/4 (and rarely including that time signature)
Guitarist/Singer: not too good at guitar, keeps breaking his arms
Bassist: wont start existing
Drummer: wont stop existing

"The mind is its own place, and in itself

Can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n"

- John Milton, Paradise Lost
Drummer: can only play death metal beats >.< give him something simple and he can't keep in time
Lead guitar: ermm well his place is the only place we can have practice at but he can hardly ever have it at his either :/, also whenever we do end up having practice we never do anything, just go get a takeaway maybe go through a cover or two and then we go to his room and chill
Rhythm guitar: well he pretty much writes all the music with the bassist but then at band practice all they do is mess around and not teach the rest of the band the songs they've written.
Bass: ermm as before mentioned and sometimes he can't be bothered tuning his bass
me/lead singer: well i can't write music at all and lack confidence in singing :S

yeah we're not even really a proper band and we're never gonna get a gig at this rate :/

EDIT: oh and i think the rhythm guitarist and bassist have formed a different band so means that we'll probably end up having no songs :/

SONISPHERE was amazing!
GORILLAZ 12th November

I want to go back to Zimababwe

XBL: Marblesss
Last edited by Marblesss at Sep 3, 2009,
singer: kinda lazy, but really good.
bassist: bassist.

guitar:solo's suck, thinks he's better than all of us, negative, doesn't learn songs that he doesn't want to, thinks he knows about all of our equipment (but doesn't help us set up at a gig because he doesn't know how to work it). skips practice.

guitar: big ego, gullible, about as mentally mature as a 10 year old, plays very sloppy!!!!!! thinks he can sing. skips practice. impossible to reason with.

both guitar players are in a different band that they made because they think i'm a dick. they play alot of the songs that my band plays. they play in a different tuning so i have two guitar players with no guitars.

drummer me: "he's really changed and is a big dick and hates on everyone".

maybe i am a dick...
Quote by metaldud536

are you by any chance in slipknot? that's alot of band members.
RIP Bernie Mac
RIP Michael Jackson

FUCK YOU DIME!

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Get 'Cliff is Angry. So so angry' on your ass.

Edit: Then take pictures and send me them.

Genetically engineered and raised by wolverines DAVE MUSTAINE...
singer/guitarist: thinks he can play leads and sing
bass: too cheap to buy himself new strings since he broke his last set, also he just started
drummer: all about having fun, doesn't get down to business
me: can't write songs
Scar tissue that I wish you saw
Sarcastic mister know it all
Close your eyes and I'll kiss you cause
With the birds I'll share
This lonely view
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Wow, a lot of you seem to be in bands with people you don't like. Biggest tip: don't be in those bands.

Bassist: delirious
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Drummer: Awesome guy.
Other guitarist: Awesome guy.
Me: Awesome guy.

Yup, no negativity here!

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Drummer: Can play anything that goes; bass, snare, bass, snare... Best singer in the band, but despite a seemingly confident attitude is much too shy to be singer. Sound fella.

Singer/"additional guitarist": Worst singer in the band. Worst guitarist in the band. Only ever wants to play death metal and 80's pop (!) Worships Dave Mustaine and Scott Ian more than is natural or healthy.

Guitarist: Brilliant player, nice enough fella (although he often irritates the rest of the band). Likes his weed and booze a little too much and prefers hip-hop and R&B to rock.

Bassist: Myself! Only member of the group who really takes the band seriously, writes all our stuff. Tireless campaigner for the drummer and singer to swap jobs.
Guitarist: Can be very anal, needs to have everything in a song perfect. Is also not really into the kind of music we play anymore; he's more in to jazz, which makes it hard for him to play rock music (not that jazz is bad.)

Drummer: A pothead who doesn't really contribute anything songwriting wise; cares more about drugs than the actual music. Also a metalhead.

I like them, though. It's not like I'm unhappy in the band I'm in.
The.
me(leads): different music tastes from everyone else
bassist: thinks hes the beezneez
drummer: lazy and sloppy
rhythm guitarist: non existent at the moment.

Epiphone Hummingbird
Epiphone Futura Custom Prophecy (Twin EMG)
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Danelectro Cool Cat Drive
Boss EQ

Quote by IHATECHILDREN
Guitarist: Can be very anal, needs to have everything in a song perfect. Is also not really into the kind of music we play anymore; he's more in to jazz, which makes it hard for him to play rock music (not that jazz is bad.)

Drummer: A pothead who doesn't really contribute anything songwriting wise; cares more about drugs than the actual music. Also a metalhead.

I like them, though. It's not like I'm unhappy in the band I'm in.

Get rid of him.
If he was smoking a bit now and then for the buzz then no problem, but if he's totally out of it on a regular basis (Not necessarily at band practice) and cares more about drugs than music. He's a waste of time and money.
And being a metal head aint so bad, unless he's elitist... which he probably is.

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Drummer/singer: Very, very easily distracted. Can never stay very long at practices, always has other plans. Tries to do the whole Keith Moon no-fixed-drumline thing, but isn't quite good enough to pull it off all the way. Tries to do too much and often ****s up at bad times as a result.

Guitarist: Not fantastically committed. Never remembers the songs when we practice, but he's fast and he tends to pick them up again very quickly. Goes to school very far away and sometimes misses gigs as a result.

Bassist: Not a great bass player. Plucks the strings too softly, refuses to use a pick even though everyone else agrees that he's better with one. Not great at jamming, runs out of ideas kind of quickly and then just kind of goes deer in the headlights.

Guitarist/singer (me): Kind of a control freak. I write almost all the songs, which no one has a problem with because whenever someone else has a song we do it, I'm just more prolific than everyone else. But where it gets dicey is I generally have a clear idea of where i want to go with it before anyone else hears it, so I don't really let the others experiment with it. This is mostly a problem for the drummer. I think he thinks I hold him back, but it would sound so cluttered if I let him do it his way. Anyway, Also, when we started out, the kid we have on drums was more or less the frontman. He sang the lion's share of the songs and played a little guitar, but after going through three or four drummers that just didn't gel, we decided we should just have him play because he knew how and we all knew we got along with him. Since he got behind the kit, I learned to sing better and now I sing the bulk of what I write myself. Sometimes I think the drummer resents not being the main man anymore, but my attitude is that if he wants to sing more songs he should write more songs. I also tend to do things like name albums and arrange tracks and design covers without much input from anyone else. I usually bring it to the other guitarist because he's on the same page as me most of the time, but the other two generally don't see anything until it hits the internet. I really need to stop doing that.
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
Last edited by VoodooChild15 at Sep 3, 2009,
Page 1 of 4