Theory of dominance and submission resulting in repressive characteristics.

Would this be evident in the case of lead guitarist and rhythm guitarist?
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
english please?
Quote by Eliyahu
Mr.Cuddles killed The Metal!!!! FUCK YES!

Quote by TheReverend724
Mr Cuddles pretty much nailed it...

Quote by thanksgiving

"Oh Mr.Cuddles, you make my pants go boom boom. I are horny. Do not disappoint I"

Viscara (my band)
Quote by Laces Out Danny
Would this be evident in the case of lead guitarist and rhythm guitarist?

Maybe in some bands. I don't think that you can generalize it like that though.
Yes and no, that is one factor in the rhythm/lead guitar arrangement, but not the only one.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
oh, i c the thread title was also the topic....
no both guitarists just play what I tell them too.
you know there's something wrong when the drummer(me) tells you what to do and how to do it...
Quote by Eliyahu
Mr.Cuddles killed The Metal!!!! FUCK YES!

Quote by TheReverend724
Mr Cuddles pretty much nailed it...

Quote by thanksgiving

"Oh Mr.Cuddles, you make my pants go boom boom. I are horny. Do not disappoint I"

Viscara (my band)
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
umm... no?

Seriously. Go outside and run about for a while, it might stop you making silly threads.

Oh burn.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
No, you're thinking of lead guitarist and bassist.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
what characteristics are repressed for a rhythm guitarist?

is this for an essay? if so, i'd choose something more obvious. for example, the repression of some sort of misbehaviour at school after punishment. the teacher is dominant, the student is submissive, the behaviour is repressed.
Quote by Machanix
We play guitar.... we're automatically on top of the world.

Life Is A Lemon And I Want My Money Back!

A Wasted Youth
Is Better By Far
Than A Wise And Productive Old Age

Good Girls Go To Heaven, But The Bad Girls Go Everywhere!
I believe this explains your theory...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=we9_CdNPuJg
Quote by Yakult
Shooting mice is the equivalent to smoking weed: it's fun and seemingly harmless, but before you know it, you're shooting smack into every vein and murdering children left right and center.

GeEbZ.
Quote by instagata0
what characteristics are repressed for a rhythm guitarist?

is this for an essay? if so, i'd choose something more obvious. for example, the repression of some sort of misbehaviour at school after punishment. the teacher is dominant, the student is submissive, the behaviour is repressed.

Hey, when were you gonna upload those final version tracks from your new album?

I wanted to hear them.
Quote by soulflyV
Hey, when were you gonna upload those final version tracks from your new album?

I wanted to hear them.

eugh. so much crap has gone wrong since we got the final cut of the album. there are 3 songs uploaded to our myspace:
http://www.myspace.com/impedantic

but the album is still nowhere near being finished. it should have been out and getting sold by now, but instead, i only just confirmed the model we're using for the album cover today.

it's a freaking nightmare.

we got played on triple j two weeks ago, though. we were pretty psyched about that. and we're getting gigs all over the place, so things are still looking up. its just the stress of trying to release an album. it's way harder than it should be.
Quote by Machanix

A Wasted Youth
Is Better By Far

Quote by instagata0
eugh. so much crap has gone wrong since we got the final cut of the album. there are 3 songs uploaded to our myspace:
http://www.myspace.com/impedantic

but the album is still nowhere near being finished. it should have been out and getting sold by now, but instead, i only just confirmed the model we're using for the album cover today.

it's a freaking nightmare.

we got played on triple j two weeks ago, though. we were pretty psyched about that. and we're getting gigs all over the place, so things are still looking up. its just the stress of trying to release an album. it's way harder than it should be.

Damn. At least you got played on triple j, though. I'd go batshit insane if my band ever got radio play.

Anyway, I'm gonna go listen to those songs now. Hope things start getting better for you guys.
Quote by soulflyV
Damn. At least you got played on triple j, though. I'd go batshit insane if my band ever got radio play.

Anyway, I'm gonna go listen to those songs now. Hope things start getting better for you guys.

i'm sure they will now that we have a model.
she's such a nice girl.

can you believe we went through 12 models all saying they werent comfortable with doing what we want them to do?

this guy wants to talk about repressed characteristics; i was sure as hell repressing my want to rip out my hair in frustration after that....
Quote by Machanix

A Wasted Youth
Is Better By Far