Page 1 of 2
My question is: should women be able to go and get a box of condoms when needed? I asked my gf once 'cause I just didnt have any time to get some, and she simply said ''no''. And it seems most girls just dont give a **** about it. You're the man, you get the condom.
Schecter Hellraiser C-7
Ibanez VBT700
Ibanez SZ320
Yamaha Pacifica 112
Crafter D8/N
Peavey Transtube Bandit 112
Peavey Grind Bass 5 BXP NTB
Dunlop Dimebag Crybaby
yeah, thats bull****.

Generally I will get it out of niceness, but if I don't have time I'll make the bitches get em haha.
Epiphone Les Paul (Modded with 2 passive pickups and an EMG81)
Yamaha RG guitar w/ Floyd Rose
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Danelectro Metal. Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech CF-7, Crybaby Wah, Danelectro EQ.
It should be a shared responsibility, and any women who's interested in having protected sex really has a vested interest...

Unless she just didn't want to have sex, in which case, there you go...
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
I've bought girls tampons before, I don't see why girls should be so embarrassed about buying condoms. Admittedly, they're not quite the same, but I don't think anyone would lable a girl as a slut for buying them.
so would you go to the store and buy your girlfriends tampons and pads for her if she needed them?
P.R.S SE Custom

Line 6 Vetta combo
Quote by invision2212
so would you go to the store and buy your girlfriends tampons and pads for her if she needed them?

I would and have but, to be honest, that's really not the point. She also has an interest in having safe sex.

TS: Either she's trying to say something with no words or she's a bitch. Whichever it is you have some serious talking to do.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
I think it's just sort of an unwritten thing that the man should get the condom. I don't know why girls assume this, but that's just how it goes.

It's one of those things girls can't give an answer to, like why they go to the bathroom in groups of 3 or 4.
The.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
I would and have but, to be honest, that's really not the point. She also has an interest in having safe sex.

TS: Either she's trying to say something with no words or she's a bitch. Whichever it is you have some serious talking to do.

i dont see the point of needing to talk to her about it, i mean c'mon hes getting laid and should be damn happy with it, my wife wouldnt buy condoms either back in the day cause she feels weird about it but yet has no problem going into a sex shop and buying a vibrator with 500 different functions on it. go figure!
P.R.S SE Custom

Line 6 Vetta combo
If I were a girl I would buy my own condoms because I would have a fear of them being pre-punctured....
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Quote by Laces Out Danny
If I were a girl I would buy my own condoms because I would have a fear of them being pre-punctured....

Why would they be pre-punctured?
My Gear:

Washburn 6 String Bantam Series

Fender Mexican P-Bass

Farida Stratocaster

Peavey TNT115S
Quote by matt169
Why would they be pre-punctured?

BECAUSE THE GUY IS A BITCH.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Quote by IHATECHILDREN
I think it's just sort of an unwritten thing that the man should get the condom. I don't know why girls assume this, but that's just how it goes.

It's one of those things girls can't give an answer to, like why they go to the bathroom in groups of 3 or 4.

They go to the bathroom in groups because they thank rapers dont want groupsex.
Quote by Laces Out Danny

Truth.

Women, buy your own condoms.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by Laces Out Danny
BECAUSE THE GUY IS A BITCH.

I still don't understand. Why would the guy purposefully pre-puncture the condoms to get his gf. possibly pregnant?
This makes no sense in my head!!
My Gear:

Fender Mexican P-Bass

Farida Stratocaster

Peavey TNT115S
Quote by IHATECHILDREN

I've been into a girls bathroom with two girls before.

I was really drunk, I asked them what girls do when they all go to the toilet together, so they took me with them. Then they both started sucking my dick.

I had a threesome with them in a public park.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by matt169
I still don't understand. Why would the guy purposefully pre-puncture the condoms to get his gf. possibly pregnant?

I was talking about casual sex.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
Quote by matt169

because people are retarded, had a friend that did this so the condom would break and he would just pull out i guess, not worth it at all trust me i have 4 kids
P.R.S SE Custom

Line 6 Vetta combo
Quote by rabidguitarist

I was really drunk, I asked them what girls do when they all go to the toilet together, so they took me with them. Then they both started sucking my dick.

I spy inconsistencies in your tale...

besides, you could probably get away going into the girl's bathroom with your physique
Quote by icaneatcatfood
Quote by zacmac2008
They go to the bathroom in groups because they thank rapers dont want groupsex.

I just imagined that in a thick Western England accent. Those bloody rapers!
MAN CITY

De Montfort Uni
Quote by Laces Out Danny
I spy inconsistencies in your tale...

We had sex in the park because it's not socially accepted to have sex in a pub.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by invision2212

I would, but that's not a good comparison. Even though the man wears the condom, both partners need it.

If female condoms were as cheap and easily obtained as rubbers, I'd take my turn buying them.

My woman's on the pill though, so I don't have to buy condoms. Woot!
Quote by Laces Out Danny
I was talking about casual sex.

That still makes no sense.

And why would you be weird and paranoid over a hypothetical situation? Even if you were pretending to be a girl, you'd have bigger problems than some baby-obsessed condom puncturer, such as the fact you have balls...
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez

And why would you be weird and paranoid over a hypothetical situation? Even if you were pretending to be a girl, you'd have bigger problems than some baby-obsessed condom puncturer, such as the fact you have balls...

easy, castration. Neeeeeeeext!

and no, I was talking about IF I was a girl.

Quote by rabidguitarist
We had sex in the park because it's not socially accepted to have sex in a pub.

I never knew it was socially acceptable to have sex in a park. Buses I can understand, but PAARRKS??!?
Quote by icaneatcatfood
Quote by rabidguitarist

That's actually what guys do when they go to the bathroom together.

...right?
The.
Quote by Laces Out Danny
I never knew it was socially acceptable to have sex in a park. Buses I can understand, but PAARRKS??!?

It was dark and no-one was around.
Quote by IHATECHILDREN

...right?

Usually.

I go in with 4 friends, so we can each take a urinal, and hold hands while we piss.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez

I didn't get it either.
My Gear:

Fender Mexican P-Bass

Farida Stratocaster

Peavey TNT115S
Quote by IHATECHILDREN

...right?

Nah, it's all about following one of your friends to the loo, standing behind him while breathing heavily, and timing how long it takes him to be able to wee. Or how long he attempts to before leaving, looking sheepish.

Shortest time taken to wee wins the gay award. Shortest time to leave the room wins the pussy award.
Last edited by webbtje at Sep 3, 2009,
Quote by Preid

I wonder what "services" is.

since there's a man and a woman we can only guess.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr

Or it might be her way of saying she wants anal.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Or it might be her way of saying she wants anal.

Or deepthroating.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
Or deepthroating.

Don't be silly. She'll get pregnant when she pees. At least with unsafe anal, you can flush away the poo babies without being arrested.

Quote by webbtje
Or she wants to complete her STI collection.

Got... Got... Need... SWAPSIES!
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Don't be silly. She'll get pregnant when she pees. At least with unsafe anal, you can flush away the poo babies without being arrested.

There's always ear-sex.

Quote by webbtje
Or she wants to complete her STI collection.

I heard that if you collect all STIs you get an extra life.
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Deliriumbassist

Got... Got... Need... SWAPSIES!

You get cards and everything, the Catholics run it.
I think that if women want to be extra-safe they should always get their own supply........but its sad that when girls buy them we seem to get treated as some kind of slut!! i think this is the biggest reason for women not buying them rather than "its the mans job"

Also if youre planning on having alot of one night stands then you both have to be prepared....
Quote by webbtje
You get cards and everything, the Catholics run it.

BADUM TSH!!!!!!

yeh...its buying condoms..if she doesnt wana go...whatever....i dont like going out just to buy chips uya kno....its just lik....nah nvm
Quote by Valid12891
I wish I had an extra sensitive third nipple, and a girl who was into that sort of thing.

Quote by _Ixnay_
In Russia, Winter Cold + Vodka + Big-Chested Women = No problem.

Book of shadows 2?
O_o
Page 1 of 2