I have a Toneport UX1 and since I got it was using it through Cubase SX3 and recording very successfully each time with the tracks coming out excactly how i wanted them. However now Toneport doesn't show up as an ASIO driver anymore and its just the standard soundcard one.

What can I do to repair what's happened as I cannot remember what I could have possibly done to have caused this? Thanks

Jamie

x
Reinstall Asio, and check if you haven't got any programs running that use a different sound engine.
When I use ASIO, i can't use MIDI through Guitar Pro.
I suggest that you reinstall the driver for the toneport.

Quote by grimms
Reinstall Asio, and check if you haven't got any programs running that use a different sound engine.
When I use ASIO, i can't use MIDI through Guitar Pro.

Are you using ASIO4ALL, that's really not ASIO, but a WDM to ASIO converter. With a real ASIO driver, Guitar Pro and the DAW should run nice toghether.
Yes, do a reinstall of your Toneport drivers. The Toneport has its own ASIO, so I'm assuming you weren't using the ASIO4ALL thing.

At least, that's how it works for me with my toneport DI. I don't use it as ASIO.. i just run a cable from the toneport's output into my line in on my PC.